“Perfect Salmon!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Best place to eat in Williams, I was told. They were right! I had the salmon with basil butter sauce. Just perfectly cooked - very moist and tender. My companion had a lamb dish that he loved. The service was excellent as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 652)

75 - 79 of 1 652 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had high expectations on this restaurant based on reviews here and on other internet spots.The menu was inviting too. We ordered salmon,which was undercooked, so we asked them to cook it a little longer. The salmon came back to our table and it was ok. The food and vine was tasty so I have no complaints about that.The issue was service.
When we were in the middle of our main course the waitress asked us how we wanted to pay!Both me and my friend were surprised at such rudeness. When we had finished our main course the waitress gave us the dessert meny. I had ice cream but the waitress did not bother to ask my friend what she wanted. My friend had to call her back to order a coffee.
The 3 stars in this review are for the food only.

1  Thank HelenA079
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had 6 people in our party. It is small restaurant and it was hard to accommodate all of us at one table on the night were were there. So we were at two tables. We had the better waiter. Nathan G did a great job. He was attentive and very friendly. The waiter for our other group rolled his eyes one too many times. We had the NY Strip with grilled Asparagus. Great. Thanks Nathan.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Nice ambiance, reservations are optional. We had the Red Raven Pasta with chicken. Good food, large portions and the wait staff was very attentive and courteous.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived about 645 without a reservation on a Saturday night and were told to come back at 715 so we enjoyed the Route 66 shops while waiting. When we returned we were seated almost immediately. We shared a delicious chicken parmeseana and chicken salad. The chicken was tender in both dishes. Our server was friendly and checked in on us several times while dining. Happy that we chose Red Raven based on other Tripadvisor reviews!

1  Thank johnanddonnaj

Been to Red Raven Restaurant? Share your experiences!