“A Gem in the Forest”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

schlutert...
Chino Hills, California
“A Gem in the Forest”
Reviewed 6 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I cannot express how amazing this house is and how enjoyable and comfortable our stay was. From the moment you walk in, you realize you’ve stepped into a wonderfully designed and appointed space you get to call your own. Open ceilings and a large kitchen which is a perfect area to gather in and a family room that has the most comfortable couch I’ve ever sat on is amazing! The bedrooms are comfortable. The three king beds are deluxe! The bathrooms are spacious and modern.

This property is truly remarkable. I would recommend it to anyone.

Management Response
8 Jun 2018
Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! We appreciate you staying with us and hope you return someday.
cornycorn...
Scottsdale, Arizona
“The Owl's Nest”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was our first stay at the newest cabin, The Owl's Nest. As soon as you walk in the front door, it is an amazing experience. The high ceilings, the beautiful floors, the spacious open concept and beautiful kitchen -- need I say more? We loved everything about it. When you say "classy" this was above my expectations. The furniture and decor are like something on HGTV. The king-size bed was very comfortable and the bathrooms had everything you would need for your short or long stay. We would definitely go back and stay there. Thank you Amy and Steve for letting us spend our anniversary weekend at your beautiful cabin.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
joeygoali...
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The drive up here was beautiful to begin with. When we got up to the cabin it was way more than we expected! It was homey and luxurious. Exactly what my girlfriend and I needed! We went on hikes and into town and it was just an incredible vacation! Can't wait to go back! Thank you Classy Cabins!

codymh71
Phoenix, Arizona
“Classy Cabins - Owls Nest”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What an amazing cabin nestled in the forest! The perfect combination of luxury and comfort. I will definitely be back.

Meganguil...
“Amazing is an understatement!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This cabin blew me away! It was the perfect mix of classy, cozy, and relaxing! The details that the owners put into this cabin was beyond incredible. It has an open floor plan that brought everyone together as a family for entertainment and dining together. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect getaway! Thank you to the Sorenson's for putting so much love and care into this cabin, it really does show! I cannot wait to return!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing