US$421
US$410
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$182
Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$172
QualityInn
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$167
Priceline
Reviews (1 951)
1 952 results
All reviewssouth rimindoor jacuzziimax theatervisitor centerbuffet breakfastbeds were comfortablegift shopminute driveconciergehelicopter
20 - 25 of 1 952 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mother and I stayed at this hotel in June for 2 nights. I chose this hotel because it was the middle of the road pricing and there aren't a lot of choices for hotels close to The South Rim of the Grand Canyon. They have an outdoor swimming pool which we didn't use, and they have a hot tub in the indoor atrium which we did use. We had a room with a balcony that overlooked the hot tub and when people were using it at night it could be a little noisy. Our room was dark because the only windows were on the atrium side of the room. The size of the room was decent, but it could use updating and dusting. There was quite a bit of dust around and on the baseboards and under the bed which made it seem like it wasn't very clean. I probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again if I visit The Grand Canyon, but I would recommend the gift shop.

Room Tip: Stay away from the atrium, try to get a first floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ann S, General Manager at Grand Canyon Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Also I appreciate you mentioning our convenient location to the South Rim of the Canyon. I was sorry to hear your stay was less than satisfactory and will forward your comments to the appropriate Department Managers for review. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was serviceable but I wouldn't go here for their amenities. The draw here obviously is the proximity the southern rim of the Grand Canyon. The internet here was rough which made it even more difficult considering cellular service was practically non-existent. That said, if you're staying here for the Grand Canyon, it gets the job done.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. Also, I appreciate you mentioning how conveniently we are located to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Finally i managed to have time to sit down and
write a comment for one of the greatest services we ever hv experienced at the Grand Canyon Plaza hotel. So it was my first time visiting US and it was my bad not to plan well before coming to the us. It was a mess after arriving to the grand canyon, did not hv expected there is no public transportation at all in the village nor can hire a driver (me and my friend do not drive) on the spot. We have made a huge mistake apparently. We have been travelled for so many hours already and we were exhausted after the Grand Canyon day tour, hoping to visit the Antelope Canyon on the next day of arrival, without booking a driver or a car in advance, we were almost hopeless ... ...

until we met the Front Desk staff Tipp!!!! (Also the assistance the gentleman from concierge, his name is Richard! For helping us connected with the CHD travel company!!! ), Tipp.. she is such a happy, helpful, thoughtful staff! She helped us for all of our stupid questions, google for us, gave us suggestions... (coz we had many many sudden changes on our travel plan)! The most importantly, she offered us a ride, driving us from the Grand Canyon to the Page just to catch our early tour to the Antelope Canyon from Page. It was crazy because she was supposed to finished work at 22:00, she and her family took us from 23:00 and safely arrived to the city, Page at 2am, before she and her family way back to the Canyon village, she stayed there and just to make sure we check in to the inn successfully!!
What a warm and wonderful help from Tipp!! We were super lucky to have met her! I have to write a comment to give her and Richard a compliment (sorry I didn’t bring a comment card)...
i really hope that the hotel can make attention to these wonderful staffs who offered her help to the tourists! This was such an incredible hospitality!! Thank you very much!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. I was happy to hear that our staff was helpful and accommodating with your travel plans. Our staff does strive to provide the best customer service to our guests during their stay with us. Glad your trip was successful. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spent three nights at this hotel. It's in the middle of the town outside the Grand Canyon park boundaries. Drive 13 miles to get to the canyon. Its a typical large hotel with many floors. The check in staff were quite pleasant, and gave us a ground floor room with a parking slot right outside our door. Room was not particularly clean when we checked in, but we just tidied up ourselves. The following days we noted that the cleaning staff made the beds (kind of) and cleaned up the bathrooms (kind of) but didn't seem to do much of anything else. There were powder marks on the bathroom floor that were never dusted up in the 3 days we were there. The dinner and buffet breakfast were expensive in house but we ordered a la carte and reduced the cost somewhat. There are two or three decent restaurants in the village that we ate at so all was not lost.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms allow easy access to your vehicle parked right outside.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MO0648

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I appreciate you mentioning how convenient our location is to the Grand Canyon and that our staff was pleasant during your check in. I will be forwarding your comments regarding the condition of your room to our Housekeeping Manager so she can review with her staff. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decent room, however would only stay here for a night passing through. We recommend not eating breakfast at the hotel restaurant as you do not get your monies worth. Great location for visiting the Grand Canyon as it is only 15 minutes to the rim.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelling_WNS

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I was happy to hear your stay with us satisfactory and for mentioning our convenient location to the Grand Canyon. I will be reviewing your comments regarding our breakfast buffet with our Food and Beverage Manager. Again, thank you.