“Delicious Food & Cheap Drinks: What more could you want!”

Fe Restaurant and Lounge
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our lakeside restaurant offers the perfect place to enjoy your free breakfast or have lunch or dinner. Even take a dive of the platform to get rid of the hangover ! Our menu is fully international and fresh produce is bought every morning in the local market. Bar Fe is very lively! We have 3 big screen TV's with sky sports, Themed nights, beer pong competitions, drinking games, 2 jumping platforms and the big attraction of the week is the epic Famous Friday Night Pub Quiz. We have a huge selection of drinks and happy hours
Reviewed 11 September 2018

While in San Pedro myself and some friends would eat and drink at this bar all the time! The food was great, especially the wood oven pizzas they would make fresh to order. The bar was right on the lake and you could put your drink down and jump straight in. There is a famous blob, essentially a giant airbag on the water, to jump on and launch your friends off. Even if you're not participating its a lot of fun watching others have a go. The happy hour at Fe is 6 - 9 EVERY SINGLE DAY! Drinks are simple but excellent and of course extremely reasonable priced. If you're visiting Lake Atitlan, Hostel Fe is a must to stay at and at the very least drink at!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We did not try the restaurant but the lounge is cool, the staff is all international as is most of the staff in bars in this village.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great pizza, freat vibes, awesome bartenders, lots of fun, quiz night, water games, jump in the lake, fun, music

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Best place to relax, enjoy the view, catch some rays and the leap like an idiot into the cool, clear lakewater.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Just rating the pizza because as a bar/hangout it's just not my kind of scene (due to age), but they have a proper pizza oven, don't oversaturate the dough with cheese and sauce (the way every city in the US ruins pizza and why pizza should mostly be avoided in the US) and the result is a fairly authentic tasting pizza! Light, perfect consistency to the dough and that little bit of crunch it gets from the right kind of baking, and by not being oversaturated, it's not soggy! The staff is friendly, the service is prompt, the pizzas are a reasonable price, they do take-out, so all in all this is my go-to for pizza. I've had other nice pizza in town for double the price but why do that when this exists for half the price? It's nice that as part of a hostel they keep it affordable for their guests and I can appreciate that. They make it back on drink prices anyway lol!

As far as the bar is concerned it would be nice if they had wine for those who don't drink beer or hard liquor. I also wish they, like everywhere in town offering vodka in a shot form, would actually CHILL their vodka since vodka shots should be served warm on no planet.....but again, that seems to be the way it's done around those parts so I can't blame them for it. If they put their premium vodka in the freezer they'd be a cut above the rest though ;)

Anyway, they'll keep being my San Pedro pizza staple and one of these nights when I have a team I'll probably join a Pub Quiz-if they can put that bottle of vodka in the freezer for me lol! Honestly though, I love the fact they do pub quizzes, that's pretty cool and a thing I miss about Europe. It seems like a nice social scene and place to meet people, especially for young travelers. 18 year old me would probably hang out there 3x/week...and 18 year old me could handle beer and soda/sweetened drinks as mixers! They have a nice afternoon happy hour and I appreciate all places with happy hours!

Date of visit: May 2017