“Very friendly staff”
Review of Nicks

Nicks
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We passed by for dinner one night and had fish (really good) and shrimps at a good price. The guy serving us was very nice and helpful and gave us a lot of information on the lake. All in all a genuine and good experience. Regarding the tequila shots we also had some and experienced no such thing as scam. It's not a fancy place but very friendly people work here, would come back!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered two shots of tequila. Then when we ordered two more he said the first two we ordered were doubles... when we didn’t. Later we realized the “double” was watered down. Asked to pay more. We refused. Don’t come here unless you want to be scammed.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We sat looking out over the lake and got a giant bottle of Gallo. That was great! The food however, was not so great. And, this was where I got super sick and the rest of my trip in Guatemala was spent with some crazy stomach bug. Go ahead and eat there, but perhaps only eat the deep fried stuff?

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Their guac & chips taste like diarrhea. Worst guac & chips I've ever had.

Also, they take forever. I'm at their restaurant right now. My boyfriend & I are the only customers. We ordered guac & chips plus one pizza. The guac & chips took 20 mins. It's been over 50 mins & we're still waiting for the pizza.

Thanks for the Wi-Fi to post this review though.

Update: The pizza is bad. Took an hour to make with us as the only customers. I’m starving after waiting so long, but this pizza still sucks. We couldn’t even finish one slice. We got the pizza to go to feed some stray dogs later.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

great location by the Pana dock, safe ATM right next door, average service and average food... but everyone goes here. Great place to get a beer right after or before doing other fun stuff.