“Eat here!!!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing sushi!! Shockingly good considering this is a surfer town. The Tico roll was the favorite for sure! I would eat sushi here daily if given the option!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I am a big sushi fan, so I was skeptical that I could get a decent plate of sushi in a Costa Rican surfer town. Well, guess what! I DID. I did get a very good plate of sushi in Costa Rican surfer town without a single traffic light and unpaved roads. I ordered the "large boat of sushi for 2" and it was great.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We ate here twice during our 3 night stay. The location is great and the restaurant is spacious, welcoming and the sushi delicious.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Great service in outdoor/under roof dining - good menu selection, quick service - always nice to have good food with no surprises

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Great sushi and a nice atmosphere right near the river. Everything was fresh and delicious, be sure to give it a try.