“Amazing sushi.”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We had the pleasure to eat twice at this restaurant while in Dominical for 2 weeks. The sushi is awesome, our favorite was the Summer Sushi. We will definitely return on our next visit.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered the sushi boat for two and it was amazing! Tons of food that filled us both up perfectly.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I love sushi! Coming from NYC where we have all levels of, this would be at the bottom of my list.
Service is horrible...the waiter...who I found out later was the owner needs to learn how to wait. He was more interested in having a drink and yapping with a friend. His son had to get his attention twice to bring our check. If the food was good, I could get by this...but it wasn't...
Ordered the tempura shrimp, sashimi and a roll. The tempura wasn't bad. The tuna was not fresh....really!? In Costa Rica, on the pacific and I was given last weeks catch! The roll was jam packed with cream cheese..ridiculous...I felt like we ordered a cream cheese roll...
Finally, the cooks were eating where they prep....no napkins, no dish....just eating...
Needless to say, we wont be back or recommend.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I LOVE THIS PLACE! what a great variety of sushi, all delicious and great ambiance. This was my second time to have sushi at this restaurant. The chefs make the sushi right in front of you and it is worth the wait at your table while having drinks and good conversation with friends.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very nice, well appointed restaurant in downtown Dominical with great views. Best sushi I have ever had. Wonderful staff, open kitchen a fun place for dinner. The sushi boat is unbelievable.