“Delicious!”
Review of Cafe Ensuenos

Cafe Ensuenos
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Dominical
Description: The best coffee grown and managed by a WOMEN! In a place where you usually only find instant coffee, a nice cup of coffee with breakfast or lunch or a hearty, healthy and delicious smoothie... any combo of fruit for the same price!!! Worth every penny!! Located right behind Domilocos!!
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I came here for brealfast and lunch as it is right next door to my hostel. It's a cute little soda run by a lovely family. They make you feel so welcome and the food is done of the best that I've had in Costa Rica. I highly recommend! It's easy to get veg or a vegan meal as it's traditional Central American food. Don't forget to try one of their smoothies, I recommend the frozen chocobanana smoothie!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We came here due to all the positive reviews and were very disappointed! The smoothies were delicious and the pancakes but the fish tacos were very greasy and the chicken casados were horrible. On the bright side it was cheap.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The family has been coming to CR for years and experienced many many restaurants. Often we depend on TripAdvisor reviews and Cafe Ensuenos was no different. But don't believe everything you read! The worst casado I've ever had. Chicken was fried to smithereens....everything else had the same taste. Pancakes were burnt, although large. The smoothies were just ok. The only saving grace is that it was cheap. Oh and the service was kind. It must cater to the hostel next door, but not the best representation of CR food.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We were staying at the Tropical Sands across the street from this restaurant, and they recommended this place for either Breakfast or Dinner. Since it was later in the evening when we arrived, we decided to have dinner. I had a whole Red Fish and my wife had the Rice and Black Beans with chicken. Both were excellent, and whiile communicating proved challenging (we don't speak Spanish) we muddled through, and they kindly directed us to a website that had everything noted in English. Again, this is a rustic restaurant on a dirt road, but its clean, very reasonable priced, and more importantly, good. I would recommend to anyone staying in Dominical. By the way, we liked it so much that we went back the next morning, and had Brekfast (which was also excellent).

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Just in front of tropical sands we had our breakfast there everyday and also lunch and dinner, really chill place must go in dominical