“Perfect”

Pollo Frito Dominical
Ranked #29 of 47 Restaurants in Dominical
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Description: We offer the best quality fried chicken and Chinese food among many other dishes come and enjoy the best food. !!!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious, Staff very friendly, Prices okay. Another important factor for us is always the freshness of the food and cleanliness of the tables, sauce-bottles and so on. Everything fine! Go there and enjoy!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, service, staff and prices.

Really kind to our family and with 2 young kids nothing was a problem.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I went there with my family thinking that the food cannot be good. BUT I WAS WRONG. It was so tasty! We had 2 rice dishes and two fried noodles and a portion of fried chicken. It was so delicious. The vegetables were so fresh and the meat was perfect. No MSG. Very nice place. I would go back every time if I would live here :) service was so friendly. We could even leave our leftovers in the fridge as we were heading to the beach after lunch. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner at the house of ginger - and it was very good! Delicious food, nice staff. We would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I have reviewed this establishment at their prior location. Also recently traveled to China and so have a reasonable basis of comparison. The food here is a great addition to our growing Asian Corner in Dominical. We now sport three different countries in Asia and this one will not let you down. They have expanded and simplified the menu down to a spreadsheet type format. You pick the type of dish and then the protein or vegetarian. We had the summer rolls which were light and healthy. The portion was large. Also had Baozi and they were good, but not over the top. I think a little short on stuffing. Shrimp is local so no guilt about unfair shrimping practices. The Schezuan Shrimp was tasty and almost captures the flavor of the province. Kudos for using biodegradable containers for take away. Would like to see them switch to paper bags. Otherwise, a good bet for a good price. I left them with some Schezuan Peppercorns, so you might get some in your next dish if you get their anytime soon. .