“Breakfast at Dennys”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #285 of 887 Restaurants in Tempe
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you are in the area and fancy a ‘big’ breakfast then this is the place to go. The portions are crazy, I have yet to be able to finish a meal here. The staff are incredible and so attentive. My suggestion would be to have a breakfast here and then not plan on eating lunch as you won’t be hungry.
PS don’t come here if you are on a diet

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Visited on a Sunday evening. Just a few customers seated, clients waiting to pay, we had to wait to be seated. Finally seated, not several tables that had not been cleaned off from previous customers. Stayed that while during our visit. Meals were prepared as ordered and satisfactory. Extensive time to wait to pay. Don't know if this is routine, if they were understaffed that night or what. Very disappointed, would not go there again.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Place is clean and the staff is very attentive. We were there twice once for dinner and then for breakfast. Prices are good and the food was very good.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I like that they offer gluten free selections. Good basic breakfast, and the service was good too, fast and attentive.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

In general, Denny's is just a decent-priced place to go for some decent food. I like going there to converse with friends about things going on in our lives and I do not feel rushed to leave, which I like.

But the thing that has made my experience there so much better than normal is the server, Mariya S. I'm sure that her middle name must be Sunshine or something similar. She is cheerful, attentive, prompt, enjoyable to talk to, friendly, sweet, and a delight. Someone should put her in charge of teaching other servers how to wait on customers because I am sure that they could benefit (as well as the business) and make better tips. Believe me, no matter what age or gender, you will enjoy your dining experience if you have Mariya S. as your server.