US$97
US$99
US$85
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$156
US$127
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$110
US$125
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$90
US$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$109
US$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

All reviewshotel with great stafffront deskself serve breakfastbarn doorhilton standardsusb portscomplimentary breakfast isnight standclean facilitybreakfast choiceslate flightgreat bedaccessible roomvery nice place to staystayed here for one nightwould definitely stay here againphoenix airport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is supposed to be a brand new hotel, but quality was poor. I was gone for the entire day, and my room was never cleaned. I even left the 'do not disturb' sign off my door. I returned about 5:30 PM, and my room hadn't been touched. Another guest was complaining about the same thing. We were hoping to get some soft, white towels, but we had to settle for hard, dingy ones. The guests above me stomped and made noise at night. The mirrors were dirty and there was hair on the bathroom and closet floors. The wallpaper was peeling. There were spots and spills on the carpet. It took awhile for the water to get hot over the sink and in the shower. I was shocked at the experience because of the positive reviews and because this was supposed to be a brand new hotel. Breakfast was only mediocre - didn't really see the attendant. Front desk staff was not much help either. It took more than 10 minutes for requests. Only positive is the shuttle service, but other hotels in the area offer the same. I suggest to check the other hotels near the airport that can provide better quality and hospitality, not just nice decor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
niyanta p, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Temp/Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Our goal is to make sure your experience at the Tempe Hampton Inn & Suites is full of great customer service and clean rooms. Thank you for taking the survey of your recent reservation. On behalf of our team please accept our apologies about Housekeeping service and our team overall service and thank you for let us know where improvements are needed. We will bring these very important issues to our housekeeping team making sure that each room is serviced to its fullest potential. It is very important for us to ensure that all of our guests are provided with the best service we have to offer and our guests are happy with all services provided to them.Thank you again for choosing the Tempe Hampton Inn & Suites and if you ever need anything I am always at your disposal.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tempe/Phoenix Airport for one night while having a stopover in Phoneix.

This hotel ticks all the boxes: clean, comfortable, good amenities, easy check-in and check-out, plenty of free parking, close to the airport, good wifi, good value, and included breakfast.

My only feedback would be to reduce the amount of waste and disposable items (paper plates, paper cups, and plastic cutlery) at breakfast.

Besides this, overall this hotel was an excellent choice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
adrianna s, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Temp/Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your recent stay at our Hampton Inn and Suites Tempe/Phoenix Airport. We certainly enjoyed having you with us and thank you for your continued loyalty throughout the Hilton Family of brands. Your feedback is important to us as our goal is to provide a 100% Happy stay. Our team strives each day to improve in all areas at all times and we thank you for your feedback on the breakfast disposable items as again this helps our team look for better ways to accommodate our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your stay even better you can reach out to us at anytime. Safe Travels!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I came to town for a week long class at ASU. I didn't want to stay in a dorm and didn't want to be right on campus. As a hilton honors member, this hotel hit the spot for me. It was clean, restful and I was able to grab breakfast on my way out the door every morning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JoeOD23, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Temp/Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

We thank you for your recent stay here with us and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave your feedback regarding your hotel experience. We thank you for your loyalty throughout the Hilton family of brands and we hope to see you back again real soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

When I looked to book this hotel, it had everything I needed. It had a breakfast buffet. It had airport transportation. It had great reviews on multiple websites (hotels.com,tripadvisor.com,booking.com). It is also popular so make sure to book in advance. I want to say that when it came to adjusting my reservation, Anthony at the front desk is very accommodating and understanding. He was very helpful and has excellent customer service skills. I highly recommend giving them a call to reserve your room after my interaction with Anthony. Thank you so much again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
JoeOD23, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Temp/Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We truly appreciate your recent stay here with us and to leave your feedback regarding your experience. We strive to be the very best in service and accommodations so we are thrilled we could provide this for you! We hope to see you back again real soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

ne issue regarding the disability accessible room is that the door for the closet and the bathroom serves as a dual purpose door and slides back and forth to close either the bathroom or the closet. It is annoying and hard to push back and forth for a person with disabilities. Also, the little ledge to sit on in the shower is not big enough.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JoeOD23, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Temp/Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your recent stay here with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tempe Phoenix Airport! We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience and will pass it along to ownership to look into how to better our ADA rooms. We hope to see you back again soon!