“My best Stay in Goa till date.”
other travellers have booked this property
GOAgaga Arpora GOAgaga Saligao - The Hall
Entrance to Club Cabana
Chapel at Arpora Jn
Entrance at the pocket road to Aqua Grandiosa Arpora, our complex
Entrance at pocket road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
000Monika
New Delhi, India
“My best Stay in Goa till date.”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My hubby and I wid my 10 months old gurl have just stayed here for 6 nights and had the most perfect time. We arrived to happy smiling and courteous staff . It was totally worth it. It was pretty much an apartment with living and dining space,kitchen. Owner Ginza is so thoughtful that before our arrival she made sure that her staff keep milk in fridge for my lil one and she also offered me her baby stroller that was indeed a lovely gesture.Will be definately staying here for my next visit to Goa.

Travelling group: Young Children
20 May 2016
Thanks very much! Appreciate your kind words on my staff. Look forward to having you back.
RGBIJLANI
Mumbai
“Enjoyed every moment in GOAGAGA. Cheers !!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I went for a quick 6 days break with my family to Goa and stayed at Ginza's paradise. The apartment is nice and beautiful just the way it’s shown in the pics. The locations is quite convenient and in the midst of the hustle bustle still nested in a quiet by lane ensuring peaceful surrounding in the midst of action packed Goa.

The house is quite neat and cosy, spacious enough for a small family and is very well maintained. The owner Ms Ginza has taken lot of care and effort to do up the place which reflects her personality full of life and warmth. The housekeeping guy Niranjan ensured that apartment is well kept and was equally helpful.

Ms Ginza went extra miles to ensure our comfort and convenience.The apartment is centrally located and quite close to beaches like Baga, Calangute and Anjuna which were are well within a 10 - 15 min bike ride.Ms Ginza was very helpful and sent a neat synopsis of things to do in Goa which were in close proximity to the house and co-ordinated well with me. She even went to the extent of providing us with a telephone no of one of the local restaurants who could also deliver food at home. Small details in the apartment is taken care of.

I was touched by her gesture as she had arranged few chilled beer cans for us in the refrigerator. I was informed by the housekeeper Niranjan....... must say quite touching... Thanks Ginza... I owe you one.

Ginza was in constant touch with me over the whatsapp. Incidentally we met up with Mr, George, Ginza's hubby as he was down in Goa to finalize another property in Goa. We wish them well . Mr George is a through gentleman who happens to be Navy pilot with Indian Navy.......Salute SIR !

Overall we all had a fantastic time in Goa and was quite a memorable experience and recommend a stay at her place over and over again.

Thank You Ginza and we guys are looking forward for our next break in GOA.... hopefully at your other place at Arpora. Till then Chao !!! ( sorry for posting a bit late)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peaceful location...
Liked least: Everything was in place... no complains only compliments
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Apr 2016
I owe you one too, for an extremely comprehensive review like this! Very kind of you to write in like this and three cheers to Abode Developers! Thanks for mentioning my staff! Thank you!
Ansh2014...
Jaipur, India
“GO GOAblissGAGA!”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016

One of the most splendid Holidays I've ever enjoyed. Credit goes to the best Host I've ever known, Ginza! :)
I've stayed in many 4-5 Star Properties through out India, was even thinking to book one in Goa, but chose GOAgaga based on the reviews & ranking and I'm so glad I did. Trust me when you get a House equal to your Home, even the 5-Stars are down faced in front of it. I believe no other property can comfort you the way this lovely place does!
We couldn't get a chance to meet Ginza, but her continuous presence over the phone made our stay and vacation smooth. You want to know about good food joint or a nice place to hang out or how to manage your time or any thing you will be having continuous support from her side; from the time of enquiring till your checkout its so amazing to know that the host is so concerned about her guests and same shows inside GOAgaga. A cozy house decorated so beautifully not just with interiors but with lot of emotions, passion and love! The location of the house is bit secluded, just a mid stretch to reach there but still you feel very safe coming back even at midnights.
The time we just reached, Niranjan the Man Friday took the charge. Very prompt with any query. The rooms are super clean especially the bathroom.
A fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, microwave, Wi-Fi, books, first aid kit and What Not! You have got every thing in GOAgaga that will make that house your Home in Goa!
I and my Girlfriend are very eager to spend our next Holiday in GOAgaga very soon. Grow big in you business and give us many JAIPURgaga... KERALAgaga... MANALIgaga. Ha-ha just a thought. Looking forward to many more properties of yours! I hope for the best of your Success. Just keep up the good work forever and spread smiles just like you did to us and many more. And lastly to the people on TripAdvisor just stop scrolling and opening numerous Tabs on your Browser. "BOOK GOAgaga JUST NOW for your Goa Vacation"
All the best Ginza! :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean Bathrooms and The Host.
Liked least: Swimming Pool.
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Apr 2016
Thanks so much for such generous appreciation of the property, staff and your stay! It's heart warming to note that the hard work goes well paid, which in itself is a blessing :)
And yea, may be not too many gagas, because as they say good things come in small packages :)
Thank you!
ravi s
Bengaluru, India
“A five start experience - Home away from home”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

GoaGaga you truly deserve a 5 star *****

Right from the convenience of booking, directions to the property, arrangements in the apartment, co-ordination all-in-all an excellent customer service experience. All pictures are real and actual photographs of the property. There is no hidden truth.

My wife and I were there in the beginning of April with a 4 yr old kiddo. The service apartment is a fully self-catering, aesthetically designed, thoughtfully furnished and arranged. It has everything you need for a perfect vacation. You will never feel away from home.

Property is in second floor, with no elevator facility. Since there are no high rise buildings around, there is great ventilation and view all around. The swimming pool was maintained well and is kids friendly too. Care Taker Niranjan was helpful in arranging bike in time and the maid was also prompt in cleaning the premise. Location is very safe and close to the beaches(Calanghute is about 3 kms). Petrol bunk is also closeby and there are grocery store, wine store, ice cream parlour in close proximity. Good number of hotels all around.

I would suggest having a self driven vehicle (bike/car) which can save a lot of time. Never depend on public transport which is not so great all over Goa.

In all, happy trip at a great place served by best customer experience remains etched in the memories forever.

GoaGaga is my place of stay for sure for all my future visits to Goa.

Liked best: Prompt service
Liked least: Nothing as such
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Apr 2016
Wow, I'm so glad you liked the location and apt and everything suited you so well! Look fwd to hosting you again. Thank you!
Jeya S
Bengaluru (Bangalore)
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The apartment is well maitained. The thoughtfulness of Ginza in providing cooking utensils, bedding, maid service, cleanliness , decoration, was really good. And the best part is , it all comes with a personal touch. From the time of booking to the time of departure , which was 5 days , our experince in goagaga was fantastic.Thanks to Ginza who aided our trip to be memorable!

1 Apr 2016
Many thanks for the appreciation. I do try and take my focus beyond the tariff and put in effort to make it memorable for each guest. And when it's appreciated in kind words like yours I'm gratified!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing