All reviews great hotel white mountains cookies business center staff was very friendly oatmeal great breakfast place to stay clean hotel top floor business trip complimentary breakfast hot tub definitely stay here again indoor pool small town the breakfast area
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best Hampton Inn I ever stayed in. Wonderful value in an unexpected location. Great staff, beautiful decor and interesting architecture in a charming locale. Breakfast is just good (adequate enough), and the bathroom can use a nightlight. Otherwise, it’s a superior hotel. Big kudos to the management and staff

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here previously and this visit was no exception. The property is well kept. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast was very good and there was a variety of for the main entrees.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This hotel was very clean and staff was helpful when checking in. The room was clean and my children enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was delicious and had large variety to choose from. I definitely will be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to go up to Show Low to get out of the heat for our anniversary. This is a really nice hotel. It’s pretty new and very clean. We had a king suite with a balcony...sadly facing the parking lot. It had a cute little leather couch...that was a little too straight back...a nice desk with two chairs...where we played cribbage to end the night. The bed was okay...a little hard for my take, so I didn’t sleep very well. The tub was the usual small hotel tub. They do have Directv with HBO so that was nice. The elevator was kind of slow, but all in all it was very nice. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area also.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018

HI all

I have used this property in the past with different management.
I was very surprised to find that the service was a bit sloppy and mediocre on this trip.

I reserved a room for 6 days/nights, to see customers and create quotes.

The overall service (for the total property) was good but when I encountered problems, the front desk just stared at me.

At no time did any of the three (3) offer to get a manager. I assume that this was because of their commitment or training. They are GREAT at saying

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Doug L
Patricia W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Mr. Ludlum,

I'm sorry you were disappointed in your stay. It wasn't until the last day of your stay that you made us aware of any problems you had. Our front desk agent did get Morgan, the Front Desk Manager, to come speak with you as requested, so you did get to speak with the manager. Morgan was very concerned about your issues, and tried to rectify all your complaints, but was unable to satisfy you. Again, sorry you were disappointed.