“Best Blackened Swordfish in Sedona”
Review of The Hudson

The Hudson
Ranked #5 of 209 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$13 - US$38
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Always a treat to eat at the Hudson. We find it best to arrive early to avoid the line of tourist waiting for a table. We never disappointed when we eat here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 427)

48 - 52 of 1 427 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Hudon Restaurant sits above some small boutique stores. There is a large bar, restaurant area and patio. The menu offers all day sandwiches and burgers, plus finer dining house specialties. All the plates are very creatively presented. Portions are very large and the quality is excellent. Servers are also well trained and very attentive. While you are enjoying the meal, you cannot help but be blown away by the view of the red rocks. A little pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went to this restaurant due to local recommendations. It was a very nice upscale restaurant with a bar and a beautiful patio boasting a breathtaking view. My salad was amazing. I had the chicken quinoa salad and my husband had the roasted beet salad. I had almost half the salad for leftovers and it was as good the second day as it was the first, very unusual for a salad. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

After strolling downtown Sedona we ventured south on 179. Nestled in the Hillside Sedona Center. Service was top notch. Food was good. Open faced turkey sandwich with coleslaw and the pastrami reuben were very good. The Reuben, “too much” to be picked up so a fork was needed. For lunch it was pretty busy. But we didn’t have to wait. I’ll bet dinner would be a nice time. Seeing Sedona at night. ;-)

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This was within walking distance from our hotel and came highly recommended! Believe me this place did not disappoint . First off the views of the red rocks were incredible, and then the food was not only well presented it was phenomenal! The service was impeccable and the prices were reasonable for what you got! I'd have to say this is one of the best restaurants I've been to! Highly recommend it

Been to The Hudson? Share your experiences!