“Reveiw of: Gatlinburg, TN and Pigeon Forge, TN locations”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Earthbound Trading Company
Ranked #50 of 123 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had a great time shopping at these two locations:
Earthbound Trading Co.
WebsiteDirections
4.5
87 Google reviews
Clothing store in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Address: 625 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 9PM
Phone: (865) 436-2140
Gatlinburg location is larger than the one onThe Island in Pigeon Forge and free parking is not provided - there are plenty of parking lots/garages nearby and some (free) street parking on River Road. I found a beautiful wrap skirt - discounted to $8.00!! The staff is very helpful and seemed to have loads of energy and patience (in this vacation community there are lots of families - so there were kids about trying out the musical instruments and just being kids). They had quite a lot of clothing in-stock for such a small location, but there are dressing rooms manned by the staff. This store carries essential oils, diffusers, salt lamps, t-shirts, dresses/skirts and a variety of men's clothing items. Also ethnic clothing/items and new age crystals.

The Pigeon Forge store, located on The Island (a great place to visit!) is not as large as the Gatlinburg location, but still offers quite a bit to peruse. I found a beautifully embossed finished sheet-type item. I am using it as a summer cover for a twin bed in my cabin. The lady helping us (Christine, I believe), went out of her way to help us in fitting clothing to explaining essential oils and locating other items we desired.

All reviews
"shop"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy my shopping spreesa at Earthbound Trading

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the clearance racks in the back which I was unaware of my previous visits they also had a deal was a buy one get one half off so I scored two beautiful dresses that I would normally have not been able to buy regular retail for both of them was 120 and I got both of them for $30

I was really impressed with the staff and how friendly and accommodating they were the store is set up very nice and easy to shop with a wide variety of items that I have not seen it other stores I really enjoyed my visit and thank you for making my weekend so special I will enjoy these dresses a great deal each time I wear them.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I've gone here for a total of 3x when I go to Sedona. In the back part of the store, they carry up to 40% off merchandise. Carmen and Kristin helped us the last time. This store is a great place to save money if you are looking to buy alot of gifts to people. Parking is plenty across Sedona. There is a restroom nearby. There is an area where you can have a nice view of the rocks in the distance located in the back.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

The Earthbound Trading Company was different from most of the stores in Sedona. They weren't selling crystals and touting Readings. They had a large variety of items including clothing and gifts. Reasonably priced. What was nice about this shop is that the back opened up to a open aired restaurant and an outside balcony to grab something to drink and enjoy the view.