Lowest prices for your stay
US$243
US$201
Hotels.comUS$243
PricelineUS$243
Trip.comUS$349
All reviews room was clean viewing deck bell rock trail continental breakfast oak creek village downtown sedona first floor would definitely stay here again king bed minute drive grand canyon motel fireplace microwave courthouse jacuzzi laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2020

This place was AWESOME! We had a wonderful view of Bell Rock and the Courthouse mountains. It was very clean and the front desk clerk was very helpful when we called to make the reservation. A very nice place to stay and not far from downtown Sedona!

Date of stay: July 2020
George Harjai, Owner at Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Hi Loveharleyrider!

Thank you for your amazing review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the views and hiking sites. We are so happy to hear that the front desk agent was helpful when you made the reservation with us. We are looking forward seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2020 via mobile

What a beautiful view, and a nice place! It is clean, reasonable, and I especially enjoyed the king bed with the jacuzzi. Individually owned and operated I would suggest this inn over one of the chains

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
George H, General Manager at Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Thank you, ittextrish, for your amazing review of our small hotel in the beautiful Sedona. We are so glad to hear you enjoy the Jacuzzi tub in your room. We are looking forward seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2020

I had a nice view of Bell Rock. Most of all, I was very impressed with how clean my room was. I had been travelling quite a bit and stayed at several hotels, but I was most impressed with the cleanliness of this one. As far as I can tell, this boutique hotel is one of the best deals to be found in Sedona!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 123pleasebeclean
George H, General Manager at Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2020

Hello 123pleasebeclean,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Net! We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope you get the opportunity to stay again!

Reviewed 19 May 2020

We spent three great nights here at the Wildflower in May 2020 right after AZ opened from the Covid-19 mess. We are from Phoenix and just had to get away. Alan, at the front desk, was great. Helped us with an early check-in so we could catch a wifi video call for work. We were on the second floor with probably the best view in the entire Village. Room was nice and clean. Nothing fancy, but we weren't there to hang out in the room. We'll definitely be back again. Thanks, Alan! -Jeff & Jo

Room tip: Definitely get one on the top floor.
Date of stay: May 2020

Hi Canyon A,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, We are so glad Allen, could make your stay wonderful and help with your work call with the Wifi. We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope you get the opportunity to stay again!

Reviewed 12 April 2020

Thank you Margarita, Allen. you both provided excellent service and attention to my needs while my stay in Sedona. The room was spacious cozy and had a bathtub jacuzzi. My experience was surreal. during my second week i was unable to travel out due to covid and the owner George was understanding enough to give me a discount to stay for additional days. Allen also was attentive to my needs he placed a fireplace for me on the first floor. the front desk super friendly..There is a supermarket near by. Less than 8 minute drive to bell rock or court house. what a view! The room also had a mini fridge and a microwave. carpet floor and a full size king bed. T.V Thank you Staff, i will be return next time for a romantic getaway.

Room tip: First floor rooms have bathtubs, second floor rooms have fireplace.
Date of stay: March 2020

Hi Dayanadays,

thank you so much for your rating and feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock and are pleased that you had wonderful things to say about our staff Margarita and Allen. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!