21 people are viewing this hotel
US$366
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
US$342
Free cancellation until 21/06/24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
Hotels.comUS$342
FindHotelUS$342
Reviews (1 819)
1 819 results
All reviews golf course king suite fire pit separate bedroom sedona resort small balcony nice property cucina rustica village of oak creek minute drive pink jeep grand canyon hot tub amazing views hiking trails bell rock
Selected filters
15 - 20 of 1 819 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was nice but there was mold in the shower and we had the most expensive room with the hot tub! For $500.00 per night somethings should have been upgraded overall the hotel was nice loved the evening live music!

Reviewed 13 May 2021

My family and I were so happy we stayed at this resort. We used the pool each day and it was so relaxing. The drinks and food at the pool were so good. Each employee working at the resort was so friendly and accommodating. The views from our room were breathtaking. Definitely pay for red rock views bcc they don’t disappoint.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

I had 2 different reservation. I was asked to checked out from the 1st room at 11am. 2nd room was not given to me until 5 pm.
New guest were arriving and were given their rooms. I had advised the staff a day before and on the day of checking in.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

The rooms are cramped, walls are paper thin so you can hear everything, the AC in my room was loud and didn’t work properly. The patio area was ugly and dirty. The staff were wonderful, I would give 1 star if it wasn’t for them. I would suggest staying at a cheaper hotel as I have had much better rooms at cheap motels than at this resort. Definitely not worth the money.

Reviewed 10 May 2021

I stayed here with my husband for our wedding and honeymoon. It was a great hotel and we enjoyed our stay. The location was great for some of the major rocks like Cathedral and Bell, but not the best to get into town. Breakfast wasn’t the greatest but I do recommend their dinner out on the patio! Beautiful atmosphere! The only negative thing we experienced was when we had requested a few extra hours to checkout on a slow Sunday, we were told no. Now I understand you can’t always make it happen. I used to work front desk at a Hilton for a few years, so I know how everything works. But the lady at the desk (think her name was Beverly) didn’t even try to accommodate us at all, especially with it being our wedding weekend and it being a Sunday. That was just a huge surprise to me that it couldn’t be honored. Seeing the lack of customer service from her was a huge let down for us. You go above and beyond to make the best possible stay and experience for your guests, especially for a Bride and Groom!