15 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$376
CheapTicketsUS$376
Reviews (1 817)
1 817 results
All reviews golf course king suite fire pit separate bedroom sedona resort small balcony nice property cucina rustica village of oak creek minute drive pink jeep grand canyon hot tub amazing views hiking trails bell rock
Selected filters
15 - 20 of 1 817 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had 2 different reservation. I was asked to checked out from the 1st room at 11am. 2nd room was not given to me until 5 pm.
New guest were arriving and were given their rooms. I had advised the staff a day before and on the day of checking in.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are cramped, walls are paper thin so you can hear everything, the AC in my room was loud and didn’t work properly. The patio area was ugly and dirty. The staff were wonderful, I would give 1 star if it wasn’t for them. I would suggest staying at a cheaper hotel as I have had much better rooms at cheap motels than at this resort. Definitely not worth the money.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed here with my husband for our wedding and honeymoon. It was a great hotel and we enjoyed our stay. The location was great for some of the major rocks like Cathedral and Bell, but not the best to get into town. Breakfast wasn’t the greatest but I do recommend their dinner out on the patio! Beautiful atmosphere! The only negative thing we experienced was when we had requested a few extra hours to checkout on a slow Sunday, we were told no. Now I understand you can’t always make it happen. I used to work front desk at a Hilton for a few years, so I know how everything works. But the lady at the desk (think her name was Beverly) didn’t even try to accommodate us at all, especially with it being our wedding weekend and it being a Sunday. That was just a huge surprise to me that it couldn’t be honored. Seeing the lack of customer service from her was a huge let down for us. You go above and beyond to make the best possible stay and experience for your guests, especially for a Bride and Groom!

Reviewed 9 May 2021

We loved our stay at the Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock and would stay again. The staff was attentive, the hotel very clean and we liked that the hotel wasn’t far from town but not in the thick of the hustle and crowds of downtown Sedona. Thank you for a wonderful getaway in the midst of crazy times due to the pandemic.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

Hotel was simply beautiful the patio/dining area was relaxing. food was great. Staff very accommodating. Pool area clean and nicely set up. Views of mountains spectacular opt for the balcony sitting outside in jammies with cup of coffee staring at the beauty of the mountain was all worth it