4 people are viewing this hotel
US$106
Agoda.comUS$154
PricelineUS$154
FindHotelUS$126
All reviews golden goose room was clean continental breakfast third floor oatmeal convenient location front desk staff fire pit grand canyon motel refrigerator hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Came out to Sedona for a girls trip. Love the location of the hotel. Close to the Golden Goose and Vino Di Sedona. Only giving a 4 bubble rating due to we booked a room with mountain views and did not get it.

Room tip: Great location about 2.5 miles from the uptown Sedona
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Don't not stay here the rooms are dirty upon arrival. they will not come and clean you have to schedule it. I will not be staying here again. The staff doesn't inform you of anything. Had to change m own sheets. Has a refrigerator but no microwave also bring your own iron.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chuck681989
Reviewed 14 March 2021

Stayed for 6 nights. Was told no daily room service, prob once or twice given length of stay. Did not have any room service at all. I left trash out front of door daily. Friend had to go to front desk to get towels. Should have come in to change at least once.
COVID grab and go breakfast. Same options every day: dry cereal, granola bars, 2 types of prepackaged muffin and pastry. Fruit most often apples, clementines and bananas maybe 2 days. Burrito wrap to heat in microwave. Extremely small cups for juices, coffee.
Think the options should have been mixed up, bagels/bread for toasting, hot cereal like oatmeal, different type of muffins, variety of fruit or even prepacked fruit cups, something to heat besides burrito wrap. Cold cereal variety selection ran out, not replaced. Same with milk, not restocked. Front desk staff did not keep on top of making sure selections full stocked and available at all times.
Fridge in my room froze everything, even when I turned down to 1.
Asked for room with a view: got very limited side view, and not of Sedona Rocks which i what I thought I was getting.
Might stay again but probably not.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

This hotel is quite decent. The rooms are clean and somewhat modern. Location is pretty good. No service during your stay during COVID. WiFi is pretty good. They do offer free breakfast (grab ‘n go), but frankly it’s quite terrible.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank rrosendahl
Ed Nelson, General Manager at Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our goal is to offer our guest Luxury at a great value from our patio with firepits to the great views from our balcony rooms to our award winning onsite restaurant the Golden Goose. Also, in order to respect our guest privacy and safety during Covid-19 housekeeping does not enter your room (unless requested) for up to 3 days while you are here. Also, our complimentary breakfast has been limited to individually wrapped items such as Danishes, Muffins, Cereal, Milk, Yogurt and hand held fruit such as bananas and apples as well as coffee, tea, juice etc. I'm sorry it's not more of a hot buffet like we normally offer but that is not appropriate at this time. We hope to see you again very soon, until then safe travels!

Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

We stayed in room 107 & the door did not shut properly. It had to practically be slammed to shut completely. Then, a ceiling tile in the bathroom randomly fell & hit me in the neck. I wasn’t badly hurt, just a bruise. Since it was late at night, after midnight, My husband put it back in place. The next morning when he left the room for a minute, when the door hit the threshold it came down again. After complaining to the Front Desk we simply asked for a refund. They couldn’t because we booked through Hotels.com. After our holiday, we called Hotels.com & they said the property would only refund 50%. That is not even close to good customer service. Not even an apology from the front desk or through Hotels.com! If I was a child that was hit, this could have been tragic. Wrong decision to not apologize or refund. This is not the end of this for us. I’m concerned for all who stay at this UNSAFE property.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WOVEN1
Ed Nelson, General Manager at Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, it is our goal to make sure all of our guest have a safe and pleasant stay. It sounds like the door may have needed an adjustment and when slammed an acoustic ceiling tile in the bathroom may have become dislodged and we thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can correct the issue. I would be happy to offer you an opportunity to stay with us again, if you could contact me I would be happy to send you a gift certificate.
Safe travels and happy holidays.