6 people are viewing this hotel
US$221
Priceline
US$260
Free cancellation until 21/10/03
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$221
eDreamsUS$260
ZenHotels.comUS$368
All reviews golden goose room was clean continental breakfast third floor oatmeal convenient location front desk staff fire pit grand canyon motel refrigerator hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2020

So, elopng to Sedona for my wedding was an amazing idea, except my choice of hotel. I walk in my room to find 2 double beds. I reserved a king. Called the front desk and they said, no you booked 2 doubles. I said would you like to see my confirmation email? Bottom line, they didn't have any rooms and there was not even an apology. Refrigerator was partially broken. Floors are filthy. The plumbing is old and sounds like a goose is dying when adjacent rooms take a shower. I travel to Sedona frequently and would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Tacky decor, poor upkeep, and walls as thin as paper.
It was a great day and the wedding will be too.
Leaving tomorrow for another hotel.
Not a fan.
Stay anywhere else.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pbtex101
Ed Nelson, General Manager at Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience, it is our goal to exceed all of our guest expectations. It sounds like you were set off by the room type you wanted was not available. It's always best to book directly with the hotel so we can assure you get what you need, sometimes when you are booking online through a 3rd party room types can be requested but not guaranteed. I hope you had a great wedding regardless.

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

The Andante Inn was a good place to stay for a few nights in Sedona. The room was clean, which is the most important to me. I could hear noises from the other rooms, which wasn’t great, but I was still able to sleep so it wasn’t a big deal. I liked that they had a dog walk area but I wouldn’t exactly call them “pet-friendly”. Their policy was you had to be with your dog at all times, whether you had a crate or not, the dog could not be left in your room. This was not mentioned anywhere on the website. I planned my trip to go on hikes all day long and my ten year old dog couldn’t handle all of the hikes I had selected, so I had to alter my trails and ended up spending a lot more time at the hotel than I’d planned. When I return, I’ll stay somewhere that isn’t as restrictive about their pet policy.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank mbarbetta
Ed Nelson, General Manager at Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2020

Thank you for your review and I'm glad you liked our hotel. Although we do have some pet friendly rooms the reason we ask you not to leave your dog alone in the room is so it doesn't bark and disturb our other guest. Even the best behaved dogs when left alone in a strange place get scared. We can offer some suggestions of easier hikes or even a place where you can board your dog during the day if you need to leave them behind.

Reviewed 30 July 2020

Anazing view ever. Not the finest of hotel, but sitting at the feet of the red rock mountain. Got to give a little to get more.
Robyn front desk assistant was exceptionally amazing! Up for a good time let Robyn direct you to the splendor of sedona. You won't go wrong.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank devond703
Reviewed 31 May 2020

Our family has stayed at the Andante Inn several times during the last few years. We love the property views, your staff is fantastic, the rooms are clean and include a mini fridge, and pets are accepted. We have been thrilled upon each return to see that the pool area is remodeled, the dog park and patio area are well equipped, and the rooms continue to be available at comparable rates. Our reasons for visiting Sedona are to 1: get away from the heat of our Phoenix home, 2: hike in the beautiful Red Rock Country, and 3: eat at least once at the Golden Goose Grill that is adjacent to the Andante -and many times we eat there twice! Once again, we have had a very wonderful visit. We felt the rooms were very clean, and we used the patio area to eat our Golden Goose takeout meals. Thank you and we will see you again soon!
Aaron, Niki Jo, Elaina, Shaun, and Coconut Pina Colada Barton

Room tip: Ask for a view room!
Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

Great hotel and really good location, rooms are very comfortable and super clean, service is spectacular, Ruth made our stay memorable.
We stayed here for two nights, will totally recommend it.
Pool, washer, dryer.