All reviews golden goose room was clean continental breakfast would stay here again yogurt the breakfast area third floor front desk staff outdoor pool short drive thunder mountain coffee maker red rocks grand canyon motel rates dispenser
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Overall our experience was okay. Upon arrival, we noticed that our toilet was leaking and that there was hair in the bathtub. We checked in late so I told front desk the next day. Maintenance came to fix the toilet, but we were told that we would be unable to use our toilet for the rest of the day. They offered to come clean the tub, but it seemed like an inconvenience because "housekeeping was leaving for the day".
Customer service was alright, the Maintenance man was honestly the nicest employee we encountered.
We also booked a room with a view, but they could not fulfill this request because we brought our dog.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BW_HotelManager, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like there were a few missteps we could have avoided during your stay. Unforeseen maintenance issues are something we work really hard to immediately fix. I’m glad to hear you felt that our response was quick and smooth. I hope you’ll give us another opportunity to win your loyalty, based on value and good customer service. If so, please feel free to reach out to my office directly. I’ll assign a team member to personalize your reservations and ensure you’re comfortably settled into your room. We’ll be finishing up our balconies soon if you’d like to return for autumn’s splendor!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Most places in Sedona are quite expensive, Andante Inn had very reasonable rates without sacrificing quality, cleanliness or service. It was also quite near to where we were going, and had great views outside. We just had a small issue with the aircon (ok, maybe a major issue this being Arizona) but it was dealt with accordingly and we were given an additional electric fan just in case (which did help a lot). Very good for a transient stay

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Warlocke
BW_HotelManager, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Sounds like our convenience, views and value were the highlights of your stay. We’ve invested heavily in the hotel over the last three years and continuing to do more. I’m sure you noticed our balconies? We hope your travels bring you back to Sedona and to Andante Inn. Feel free to call the front desk directly for personalized reservation assistance. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I booked The Andante Inn when I came across a great price with good reviews.
When I arrived they offered an upgrade after letting me know the room I booked was a disabled room and they were steam cleaning the carpets and let me know I could stay in a king room on the upper level. I took the offer and was quite happy with the room.
It has all you need. Pool on site for a swim, breakfast included. Great location.
I can’t rate the rooms, service etc.. as the tab won’t select.
I had a great stay. Would defiantly book again!
Thank you staff at the Andante Inn!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rebecca a
BW_HotelManager, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

You are most welcome! Thank you for graciously receiving the upgrade and then taking time to review your stay. I’m pleased that is addition to our convenient West Sedona location, you found your room, the pool and breakfast all great.

We’re busy making the Andante Inn an even better hotel, and hope your travels bring you back. Our new balconies will be completed in a matter of weeks!

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I booked this after reading the reviews, but was less than impressed. The rooms were small, my A/C didn't work -room 205, the whole place is undergoing a remodel, so construction and painting going on everywhere. The pool was the color of urine and had foam on the top. Absolutely would not let the kids in the pool. Won't be back

Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank Randy W
BW_HotelManager, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for choosing Andante Inn of Sedona after reading reviews from our previous guests. Like you mentioned, we’re working hard to on updating the hotel! We remodeled the rooms and other areas of the hotel less than two years ago and now we’re adding balconies for a boutique hotel look. To keep guests in the loop, we’ve added verbiage to our website, to online travel sites, to the confirmation letters and even to other review responses hoping to avoid guests arriving to unexpected construction. It appears we weren’t successful in your case. For that, I am sorry. We’ve also offered guests a 20% discount on their next stay to come and enjoy our balconies when they are finished. If anyone has any concerns about staying with us, feel free give a call before you make your reservation. If you experience a problem while here, our team is super friendly and willing to to everything in their power to fix it. Thank you for being our guest and leaving feedback that allows us to respond and look for better ways to strengthen our relationships with guests. Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We booked last minute with Andante Inn in Sedona and were satisfied with our stay. We arrived late at night and were greeted by staff quickly. You can tell the hotel is older, but it looks like they were doing renovation to it. The rooms were nice with a tv, large bed, and clean bathroom. The view was the best part. You are right in the heart of the red rocks and 5 minutes from town. The place is definitely affordable and comfortable for a Sedona stay!

Room tip: Make sure to choose a room with a view
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna B
BW_HotelManager, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Indeed! We’re currently adding balconies with sliding glass doors for guests to enjoy the unforgettable views. Feel free to follow our progress on our Facebook page. Thanks for pointing out the comfort and value you received. We appreciate you choosing Andante Inn - in the heart of Sedona!

We hope to welcome you back soon. Remember, the best rates are found when you book direct!