Lowest prices for your stay
US$546
Reviews (2 074)
2 074 results
1 014
1 014
All reviews elote sunset vista fire pit courtyard room dog park circle k hiking trail free breakfast red rocks front desk staff hot tub would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable first floor yogurt shops and restaurants amazing views
Selected filters
12 - 17 of 2 074 reviews
Reviewed 1 July 2021

What a beauty it looked from the outside but let me reassure you the inside is not as gorgeous. Our room was one that definitely needed work before anyone should of occupied it. First thing off our room’s door required the four of us to even push it open, while every other hotel we stayed at was an easy key card slide and light push. Next, the pitch black room’s light did not work either. The switch did not connect with the bulb. Even after trying to manually turn it on by the pole it wouldn’t flash a single light. Next, the compact fridge knob had fallen off and all our food stored in it had mold the next day (this includes the yogurt parfait from breakfast the morning before, the fridge did not have enough power to keep it a safe eat). These three were not the half of the other maintenance issues though. The bathroom was an extreme issue for our family. To start it off, the faucet had opposing directions to turn the water on. To turn the cold water on you had to push that faucet handle backwards. To turn on the hot water you had to push that handle forwards. Above the sink was a huge horse fly which I understand as it is Sedona but it didn’t really help the situation. In the stand up shower the shower knob fell off multiple times. It was very confusing too, as though there was hot and cold water symbols, the heat did not follow them. You had to turn it in a direction where though you were turning towards the cold symbol it turned hotter. The last main issue with the room was the TV did not have any signal. We made sure all cables were connected and it would not connect to the remotes demand, or to any channel. The service was not the best either for these issues. Called the front desk and told us a worker would be down by 10 and he never showed up. We called the next day around the same time after we found out the TV didn’t work and he did show up finally and fix the light and TV.

To end this off, I’d love to add some positives. The breakfast was delicious to our healthy family but if you’re expecting eggs and bacon this is not for you. There is a small selection of cereal, parfaits, cold and hot oatmeal, deviled eggs, and muffins. Delicious for us but very tiny amount of choosings for a picky family. Next, absolutely ADORED the pool and view! You can see mountains from every point on the property. Pool is heated at night and has a wonderful deep end of 8 feet. The outside was amazing even if our room was not. My main positives for the room was the beds (as they were very very comfortable) and the nice egg hanging chair supplied with each rooms balcony/porch.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank coven2021
Arabella Hotel Sedona, General Manager at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2021

Dear Coven2021,

Thank you for staying with us. We are disheartened to hear about the concerns in your room and will pass along this information to our teams. We strive to make every stay a memorable one, and should you have a concern to have that addressed as quickly as possible. We hope you have safe travels and come back and see us again.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

This was our first trip for my wife and I since the pandemic. Felt great to get back out there. The location of the hotel was perfect. We were in room 209, which had spectacular views of the mountains. Lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance and there is a trailhead at the back of the resort.

The resort was clean, but there were quite a few minor maintenance issues like loose molding, slow drains and worn carpet. None of that detracted from our stay at the resort and we saw a contractor installing new carpet in some of the rooms. The lock to our door was not working and it only took maintenance a few minutes to come out and fix it.

The overall vibe is family friendly. Lots of kids. The pool and courtyard were terrific. The restaurant on site (Mole) was excellent. The staff couldn't possibly be more friendly or helpful. The sunset vista at the back of the resort was really nice.

I would absolutely stay here again and would recommend this resort to anyone visiting Sedona.

Date of stay: June 2021
Holly McGowan, Guest Services / Front Office at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2021

Hello Adam,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. The pandemic has definitely been a crazy time for all of us. Thank you for choosing your first trip post pandemic to stay with us.

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered some minor issues, but I am glad we were able to address them for you.
We are finishing installing new carpet in all of our rooms which we are all excited to have done for our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to hear from you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2021

I would give this hotel 0 stars, but the manager and concierge were super nice! When I made my reservation I asked to be in a quite spot. Instead I was assigned a room in the crossroads of everything. The manager on duty was kind enough to offer me an upgraded room. Problem was that there was a dirty towel left and water in the shower. The sheets weren't clean, so I asked to have them changed. It was early evening and took housekeeping almost an hour to arrive. The person was so hostile and angry that I feared she might assault me. She told me that she needed to get out here (I assume she meant she wanted to go home) and had a bad day. I said very little, as I watched her punch the pillows into the cases. She left without cleaning the shower, but did leave me fresh towels. As I went to turn out the light I saw a roach crawling along the carpet. Yes, this all occurred in the first hours of my visit. If you can believe it gets worse. I could hear the people above me walking around. I was told that I was in a pet free zone, but there were at least 2 dogs that I saw entering the rooms above. When I asked the desk about this I was told that if the person has a service dog card they can go anywhere. The following morning I asked if I could switch rooms. I was told that I'd have to wait a day, but that they would move me. It was my last night and I was grateful to be moved to an upper level unit that had lovely views. On the downside, I watched a maintenance guy throw a hose over the balcony on the room next to mine. I asked him what was going on. He told me that a dog had made a mess of the room next door. All the dirty bedding, etc... was left outside the room overnight. I would not recommend this hotel, especially if you are sensitive to pet dander and odors. There are no pet specific rooms and I was given conflicting statements from staff about this.

1  Thank louisedZ3812UD

Dear LouisedZ3812UD,

Thank you for staying with us. We want to apologize for any inconvenience you had to go through and let you know it is not our standard. Please be assured that your concerns are being addressed with every department. We work really hard to make sure all guests have a wonderful experience, but sometimes we fall short of even our own expectations. We wish you save travels.

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

We booked two rooms at this hotel, one king for us and one double queen for our teenagers. The rooms are comfortable. The a/c works well. The coffee set up in the room is a keurig with three donut shop coffee pods, but the lobby coffee is much better.

The rooms could probably use an upgrade, but they were clean and comfortable. The hall carpets are very worn, and in the building we stayed in (main building) there were no balconies.

The only complaints I have is there is currently no daily cleaning, so you have to ask for restocks on towels, toiletries and coffee supplies. I assume this is covid-related, and is definitely manageable if you are tidy. I also wish there were some kind of drawers in the room so you don’t have to look at all your clothes. There are just shelves instead. We experienced very little noise where our rooms were located.

We really enjoyed the grounds, pools, hiking trail, sunset vista and especially enjoyed the stargazing opportunity. Definitely do that if you stay here, the host is funny and personable and very well informed.

The showers are high pressure and lots of hot water.

The grab and go breakfast was very good! Yogurt with berries, cereal, fruit, granola, muffins, and juices and coffee.

There is a little store off lobby with wine, beer, supplies and souvenirs.

There are plenty of clean towels at the pools. The smaller pool could use two or three more umbrellas, as it has virtually no shade all day. There is just one umbrella. The large pool has plenty, but is much busier.

The on-grounds restaurant is delicious, but quite overpriced. Our meal for four with one appetizer and two cocktails was $200.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Parking becomes difficult on weekends, but there is an overflow lot next to the grounds, behind the Circle K.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello VeekeeRox,

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you were able to experience our events as well as amenities Marg's Draw hiking trail is beautiful, and the Stargazing event is one of my absolute favorites.

However, I am sorry to hear that you were knot satisfied with the daily service policy. I am happy to say that as of now we are able to provide this option to our guests again.

The coffee in our lobby is a local business, Freeform. It is absolutely delicious. Im glad you were able to have some.

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback and experience. We truly appreciate it and we do hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2021

Sedona is breathtaking. Arabella has a great location and amenities. Evening entertainment and great breakfast were an added bonus. Rooms are sufficient. Nothing extraordinary and can hear noise from other guests. I would not hesitate to stay here again though.

Date of stay: April 2021
Holly McGowan, Guest Services / Front Office at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Hello! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and had the opportunity to experience our amenities and evening entertainment. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.