7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$295
Reviews (2 059)
2 059 results
1 007
1 007
All reviews elote sunset vista fire pit courtyard room dog park circle k hiking trail free breakfast red rocks front desk staff hot tub would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable first floor yogurt shops and restaurants amazing views
Selected filters
8 - 13 of 2 059 reviews
Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

Extremely disappointed. Hotel is old and run down and in need of remodeling. Outside is cute and charming. Rooms are not that clean and bathrooms are horrible. Knew walking in that it was a bad choice when the ball way carpets were dirty in many places. I researched for months trying to find a hotel for a rare getaway and I’m so upset right now. We are supposed to stay again tomorrow. Just put me in a rotten mood.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank auntpearly1
Arabella Hotel Sedona, General Manager at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear auntpearly1,

We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced. Our hallway carpet and in room carpet will be replaced withing the next 6 months. We have forwarded your comments to the proper departments. If you would like to talk more on this please contact the hotel directly. Thank you for your feed back.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

If I were rating the overall room and stay, it'd be 3.5 stars and if I were rating follow up from guest services on my previous stay from 2 weeks ago, it'd be 1 star.
I stayed here for 5 nights and booked through Expedia. I chose the deluxe king trailhead room, which was the priciest. It was a horrible experience the first night as I could hear every step on the top floor (I was on the bottom floor) and I could hear conversations outside. I requested to be switched to a different room and they switched me to a smaller room with queen bed, but it had a courtyard view (much better) and was on the top floor, so I couldn't hear footsteps above. They said that since I booked through Expedia, they couldn't adjust the pricing directly, but would communicate with Expedia for me to get 15% back. I never received the credit from Expedia and had to make multiple calls both to Expedia and the guest services and was given the runaround multiple times. I would be told one thing on the phone by guest services (that I would be getting such and such back) and the Expedia customer services would call back that SAME person and be quoted a different sum. In the end, after spending close to 2 hours on the phone between the two and much frustration, the credit I received was only 8.8%, almost half of what was promised. I wouldn't recommend this place as they lost my trust.

2  Thank Alma074

Dear Alma074,

Thank you for stay with us. Booking through Expedia also means that you paid them directly. So we have no way of knowing what you paid them. While we always reach out to Expedia if there is an issue and a refund needed, we have no way of knowing if it was done and done properly. We will forward your comments to the proper department.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Our favorite hotel! We were so very pleased with our room, it was the cleanest and very homey. Close to the small pool. It was perfect for the my hubby & grands to have a blast in! breakfast was great! We were traveling with our 11 & 13 year old grandkids!

Date of stay: March 2021
Arabella Hotel Sedona, General Manager at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Dear F2066ZTmarye,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are delighted you and your family had such a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

A lovely hotel. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms are large. Each room has a patio with red chairs and a swinging chair, which is just delightful. Pool is large with a hot tub. Courtyard has fire pits. Free coffee. Breakfast included. Truly wonderful stay. Perfect.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

I spent just a night with the family while visiting the parks in Sedona. The hotel is conveniently located at the end of town. We always drove downtown, but one can walk to it. However a car is needed to reach the state parks.
The room was spacious and functional. There was a coffee maker with a selection of coffees and teas and nice toiletries.
Breakfast to go, given Covid, was very well organized with a wide selection of high quality yogurt parfait, pastries and cereals.
The outdoor hot tub was very nice as well!

Trip type: Travelled with family