Reviews (3 046)
3 046 results
2 142
2 142
All reviews boynton canyon mii amo spa che ah chi tii gavo junior suite spa restaurant red rocks golf cart casual restaurant mountain bikes main pool juice bar spa treatments mi amo murphy bed main restaurant tennis courts
143 - 148 of 3 046 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Enchantment Resort is a wonderful get-away-from-it all Resort. The surrounding beauty takes your breath away. The Casitas are so charming, and there are lots of activities to do, if you are inclined. Highly recommend for a long weekend or vacation!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Morgan H, Front Desk Manager at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear SageGR6,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Enchantment Resort! We are happy to hear you were able to take advantage to all of the amenities on property for your stay. We look forward to your next vacation with us!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed here again in May with our family of five. We've stayed here several times over the years and somehow they keep raising the level of service, amenities, and services to their guests. We always ask for the same room, Hacienda #48 and they always make it happen. We let our children walk to the teepee by themselves and never worry about their safety here. The pools are always a great place to relax or for a siesta and they have other pools like the one close to where we stayed (#48) that likely you'll be the only one there if you want peace and privacy. And Boynton Canyon... it always changes yet is always the same as shadows play on the canyon walls from dawn until the end of the perfect day here.

Room tip: Hacidenda #48 is tucked far back in the canyon and one of the most private locations in all of Enchantment. Bliss.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Stan K, Managing Director at Enchantment Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear S B, Thank you for your kind review and for choosing Enchantment Resort for your family vacation. We are glad you fully enjoyed your visit. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in a near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

While the price to stay is overwhelming... the service here is impeccable. The views are breathtaking! The on site animals: free roaming deer, hummingbirds and squirrels, to mention a few, make this place enchanting.

The enchantment and worth of it all, I would have to say, is 100% the mii amo spa and amenities. From the moment you walk up to the building you are graced with a water feature and playful hummingbirds. The folks at sign in (yes everyone signs in, kind of like a Gym... there is a wonderful gym there so it makes sense) were all kind and helpful. One employee showed me around letting me know what all amenities were included in my stay... so many: a meditation room, healing circle, and wait for it... a wet and dry sauna, private hot tub and showers... when you walk in you are graced with amazing robes and sandals, lockers for your belongings, towels and ice buckets of cold washcloths. They have all the shampoo conditioner and soap you need for a shower after... along with combs, hairdryers, hair spray, body spray, deodorant spray (seriously everything but makeup!). There is an outdoor pool and an indoor pool at mii amo. The indoor pool has a lovely calming waterfall and is attached to the quiet space. I have put a photo of the comfy chairs and lounge benches that I had the pleasure of enjoying next to the pool). Attached to mii amo is a juice bar that also serves coffee.. my husband loved chatting it up with the server each morning and learned a lot about juicing while I slept lol. Mii amo also has a restaurant... just ask for Christian and he’ll guide you to the menu and help you enjoy a relaxing meal. He’s the best asset of mii amo if ya ask me. Made me feel welcome and helped me understand the rotating menu... we had 3 meals here and all were superb.
They have 3 other restaurants that we enjoyed as well. I sadly can’t remember the waiters name for the outside restaurant (can’t remember it’s name either lol) but I called him smiley as he was always smiling and laughing... he was a delight to speak to and very helpful with the menu (I’m such a picky person and he helped me choose items I’d enjoy).
Tii Gavo.. the view was amazing... sadly it was not the best service outside. I’m not sure if our waitress was new or if she was overwhelmed by the huge party of ladies near us but we didn’t get waited on for over 30 min. Then we watched as people who arrived after us received their food ‍♀️. We chalked it up to a bad day for her but we didn’t go back to the restaurant after. The view made it worth it.
Che-ah-chi restaurant: we arrived very late. The service was on point. The food was amazing as well. Inside the restaurant is dark so we decided to sit outside... it was almost 9pm and they served us like we were their first customer. Pricey but to be expected at a high end resort.

Now for the room. We purchased a room with a kitchenette as we like to cook when we get away to save a little money. The only option with the kitchenette given to us was a queen Murphy bed. I requested a king but 1. They didn’t come with a kitchenette and 2. They were twice the price. The woman on the phone promised we’d be comfortable... even after I told her I just had major surgery and needed comfort. That couldn’t have been farther from the truth. The bed was not only rock hard it was imposible for two people to sleep comfortably in due to the walls from the Murphy set up. I called to complain at 0600 the next morning after tossing and turning and finally sleeping on the couch that was way more comfortable than the bed. I asked if they had a more comfortable bed on site... I was told all of the mattresses were that firm and that management would call me ASAP to help me with this problem as it seems I’m not the first to complain. The manager immediately called me back and asked if housekeeping could put a topper on the bed and I agreed to try that. Well, when house keeping arrived with the topper we knew right away it wouldn’t fit the king bed. So I settled and asked them to put in on the couch instead as it fit perfectly there (go figure). They gave me extra linens as well. Management called to ask if the topper was put on the bed and I explained the issue and said I’d settle sleeping separate from my husband but felt sorry for him as the bed made him sore as well. Management sent housekeeping back to try putting their down comforter on the bed then the mattress cover to see if that helped, they also gave us a foam overlay to try... none of this softened the bed . I give giant kudos to the staff trying so hard to make us comfortable in what seems like a well needed change throughout the resort. Please upgrade your beds to tempurpedic or at least a pillow top. The prices guest pay to stay here should accompany a great nights sleep on a comfortable bed. I haven’t a clue why a resort such as this would have a Murphy bed to begin with lol. This is my reason for 4 stars.

The kitchenette was perfect. It came with all the utensils and dish ware needed, a stove top, toaster and a sink. It needs a dishwasher lol. So you can wash the dishes yourself OR this was crazy to me and shocked me... housecleaning will do your dishes!! There is a grill on the amazing patios... a personal grill guys!! When hubs asked for something to clean the grill... housecleaning came and hand washed it!! Impecable housekeeping!!

If all of that wasn’t enough to get you to stay here... they have golf carts readily available to take you anywhere in the resort. Plus they have daily activities that are educational inspiring and physically fulfilling.

I loved my once in a lifetime stay here. As you can see my only qualm is the terrible bed. I hope they see this and sincerely fix that issue.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Samantha B,

I am sorry to hear that our mattresses provided any discomfort for you, however we do greatly appreciate any feedback so that we can continue to improve our guest experiences. Thank you so much staying with us at Enchantment Resort, we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My trip started with first class service from Dev. He escorted me to my casita and made me aware of all the resort had to offer including where to stand for the best WiFi signal. The yoga class was top notch and I loved the mountain biking lesson with Coach Doug. Spend at least one night at this property!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mindy G,

Thank you so much for your review of our review of Enchantment Resort! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and I am happy to share your kind feedback to the staff mentioned. We hope to invite you back soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Enchantment delivers on all fronts.

We were so lucky to stay in a pool casita. It was heavenly being able to take a dip in the hot desert sun. The casita itself was well appointed and roomy enough for us 3 girls. The bathrooms were great. The main pool was also spectacular for a swim.

Service was top notch across the board. In particular Ewan (not spelled this way), our Jamaican friend, made our check in and stay even more friendly.

Loved our spa treatments and attendants at next door Mii Amo. The cafe there was so delicious. I met the GM and he was charming, knowledgable and gifted me with a gorgeous juniper bead necklace in honor of the First Nations that first on the site. They were respectful of that heritage.

In particular I want to thank head office for addressing and solving our check-in issue in a quick and apologetic manner. I loved Enchantment on its own, but the way they resolved our issue showed they care about guests. Will gladly bring my husband back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SweetP131

Dear SweetP131,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us here at Enchantment Resort! We are very blessed to have such memorable team members that create such unique memories for all of our guests. We look forward to your next stay with us and look forward to welcoming your husband to the resort!