Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$212
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$212
FindHotelUS$220
Trip.comUS$227
All reviews gourmet breakfast red rocks living room every morning double sinks small kitchen hot tub first morning quiet location minute drive fireplace villa oak patio microwave creek bell
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

Currently locked out of our room due to an issue with the fob. The front desk is closed, and numerous calls to their late night service number went unanswered. This is on a holiday weekend during which the entirety of Sedona is booked- the Holiday Inn across the street is $360 for the night and we can’t justify doing anything other than sleeping in our car. Frankly a horrific experience.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank bowenjogger
Reviewed 14 April 2021

Beautiful boutique hotel that is just outside the hectic traffic in Sedona. I hate to give it a great review because I am afraid it will become so popular I will never get another reservation but it deserves all the accolades I can give it.

First of all, the rates of hotels I stayed at in Sedona in the past are beyond the pale of ridiculousness now. Las Posadas is reasonably priced and offers exceptional value.

The room I am in is lovely. It has a small kitchen with two seat dinette. There is a spacious living room with a fireplace that passes through to the master bedroom. There is a lovely patio with two chairs and cocktail table.

The bedroom is beautiful with a lovely desk that is perfect for work. Wifi is free and fast.

The bath has a marble shower and deep soaking tub with double sinks. All windows have attractive wood blinds.

Service is courteous and unobtrusive.

I have yet to go to the pool but intend to do so today. I am told it is not heated but that there is a hot tub.

Employees and most residents observe mask protocols.

Room tip: Rely on the front desk. Be polite and they will hook you up.
Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank njjohnson123
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

This place was a complete find. Where Sedona was loud packed with spring breakers and those on vacation, our hotel was just a few minutes outside Sedona but quiet, relaxing and charming. All staff members were completely friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Beachbabygirl1969
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

I have to say that I wished I could have stayed longer at this resort. I only stayed there for one night and I was so impressed from the beginning. The check in time is 3 o’clock , I got there 20 minutes before and the room just needed to be vacuumed, the ladies there was so nice that allowed me to do it earlier if I did not mind waiting till it was ready. I wish I know their name, one of them had a British accent and I want to give her a shout out. Room 44 was my room, upper floor, it had a living room, kitchenette with Keurig coffee and tea maker, fridge, microwave, TV in the living and bedroom, fireplace facing both rooms, big bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, lots of windows, big balcony facing the red rocks, big size probably like my apartment. They also had breakfast, freshly cooked ( burritos ). The whole property is quiet, with you parking spots on the site. Book you stay there , even if it is about 20 minutes away from downtown, you will have a great experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank diangeltravel
Reviewed 15 November 2020

We had a 40 person wedding nearby and our group booked just about all of the rooms here. We got one of the Villas and it was perfect for hosting some small parties. The Villa is absolutely enormous, nearly as big as my house. The amenities are a tad dated, but that's no big deal. The bed was comfy, the shower water was hot, and we had plenty of space (and 2 patios) to entertain the wedding guests. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the main Sedona area, but that was fine for us. There was some construction over that direction, so staying here allowed us to avoid that until we just had to be over there. I'd happily stay here again.

The free breakfast is in a tight window: 8:30-9:30. My wife and I enjoy our sleep, so we had to push ourselves to make it there. We got there at about 9:15 the first morning and nearly everything was put away. Kind of a bummer. Honestly, we don't typically eat breakfast anyways, so this wasn't a deal killer or anything.

Room tip: Villas are enormous!
Date of stay: November 2020