Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$249
View deal
Expedia.comUS$249
PricelineUS$249
Agoda.comUS$249
FindHotelUS$249
CheapTicketsUS$249
TravelocityUS$249
All reviews great location shops and restaurants central location place to stay within walking distance fridge and microwave grand canyon uptown arizona
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

We spentFriday and Saturday night here. A great spot, excellent location within walking distance of nearly everything. Rooms are perfectly appointed-small, mind you, but you have all you need. Love the retro Arizona Highway magazines in the room. Bedding super comfy and wonderful towels. Would return.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

They only have 10 rooms on the top of the hill in Sedona. But everytime we pulled in our car we were thankful for the location and how we could walk to dinner, lunch or shopping. And we hot to our room up top we were thankful for the space, the view and the king size bed. For the value, the location of this newly rethought and rethought motel by this California couple who recently bought it is great. I hope they dont raise the prices too much as they improve it because we will definitely come back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2021

Cool, funky, small, clean, did I say cheap, steps to downtown. Fun guy at the front desk, I had a nice visit with him. This is under new ownership and I'm afraid the are going to go real cool funk boutique and I won't be able to stay there anymore. Sedona is full of fun things to do that cost a lot, save on the hotel and take a helicopter ride.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Swan-Valley-Tours
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Check-in was very efficient with the friendly front-desk clerk already expecting us. Although not too large, the room was just right for a two night stay. Most importantly it was immaculately clean and in good repair. It was great having a fridge and microwave. Everything worked fine. We spoke with the owner the following day. She gave us a map of the area and pointed out the places that would most interest us that have easy access. The motel is centrally located with many shops and restaurants nearby. We would certainly stay here again and highly recommend this motel to anybody seeking a reasonably priced place to stay that is clean, well kept, centrally located, and with a very friendly and helpful staff.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

This motel is appropriately named, "star", with the emphasis on the singular. Yes it is a tacky, trashy, one star motel unfortunately spoiling what is a nice uptown area for tourists.

I warn people the Owner Anne, in my opinion, is mentally unstable. She was very aggressive, hostile toward me just for asking basic questions.

In all honesty, I have travelled all over the world and can count on 2 hands the collection of rude, vile, unprofessional owner/managers, this character belongs in.

The room was small, very outdated with no properly enclosed patio giving privacy from other guests.

I even saw this Owner Anne call police on a harmless senior citizen couple(PAYING GUESTS) for no valid reason. Who does that?

Skip the star motel and the Bates like owner and thank me later.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Star Motel, Owner at Star Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Hi, sorry about your experience. We are now under new management and ownership, and actively upgrading this gem of a property. We hope to see you again sometime in the future.