All reviews fresh bread chef michael private dinner bread maker wagon wheel cactus flower silver spur sedona breeze whispering pines country garden waterfall shower complimentary snacks french chef each afternoon turn down service gourmet breakfast bed and breakfast
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The room was spacious, clean, and well furnished. The food was delicious and we enjoyed our breakfasts there every morning a lot. The baked bread made in our room was a nice touch, but more for the aroma than the bread itself. We would recommend this to friends and would stay there again when we return.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The jump from 4 stars to 5 stars is small, but The Adobe Grand Villas gets it right! A beautiful setting off the main road in Sedona. The villas are each beautifully decorated, and fresh bread awaits you in your room each afternoon. The staff is incomparable - so helpful and accommodating. The breakfasts by Jacqueline are amazing!! The spa is also a must to relax before diving into all of the things Sedona has to do.

1  Thank JHR830
Reviewed 24 August 2018

My husband and I stayed at Adobe Grand Villas this past weekend to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We chose this place based on all the good reviews here on Trip Advisor and we were impressed, impressed, and impressed again.

I'm sure my mouth fell open when we were shown to our room. (The Antiquities Room) It was absolutely gorgeous...and the soft spa like music that was playing when we entered, and the smell of freshly made (gluten free) bread in the bread machine both added to the welcoming atmosphere.

Being gluten free and vegan was no problem for the chefs. They made my next loaf of bread with applesauce instead of egg and showed me the gluten free mix that they use to make sure it didn't contain corn (it didn't so I could eat it). Breakfast was no problem either as both Michael and Jacqueline cooked me up a delicious mixture of potatoes, vegetables, chickpeas and tofu. For the afternoon snack, they even made me some ratatouille! I always bring my own food when I travel because it is hard to find food to eat in restaurants and hotels....but the staff here went way beyond any expectation I had for food. They made sure I had food to eat that was vegan and gluten free and they made sure it was delicious!!

My husband enjoyed the pool, while I enjoyed sitting by it and reading (and napping!) Internet worked well.

The whole atmosphere of the place is one of relaxation. I loved every single minute of our stay and was so glad I chose this place for our 40th wedding anniversary.

I encourage you to give it a try....you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Tina C
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

They had me at the bowl of mini candy bars, peanut butter filled pretzels, nuts, and a beverage bar in the reception area, only to be topped by the welcoming aroma of freshly baked bread upon entering our villa.
The beautifully landscaped property, conveniently located but tucked away from traffic, consists of large villas appointed with unique decor, comfortable furnishings and every amenity one might need. Add to that equation attentive staff and a chef who prepares afternoon hors d’oeuvres and ever present cookies as well as a breakfast that will not only satiate you but will keep you full probably through dinner.
All the reviews consistently reiterate the same reasons why you can( and should) choose Adobe Grand Villas for your special stay in Sedona.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018

My husband and I booked a week in this B&B in Sedona, a place we had not visited before, based mainly on reviews on this website. I had never seen a hotel venue with so many reviews hovering around a 10. Now I know why. The photos on the properties website do not do this stunning place justice.There is nothing about this intimate hotel that is not spectacular. From the staff, to the grounds, the pool to the spa and the16 individual and uniquely decorated suites all between 850-950 square feet and each with a terrace or balcony. This is a place where people take pride in where they work and what they do. And they value their guests. Fresh water, sometimes lemon, orange, strawberry and lemonade along with coffee and tea are available in the beautiful adobe lobby next to the pool 24 hours a day. Snacks are always present and light hors d'oeuvres or cookies are prepared at 4pm each day. Bottled water and soda are available for your enjoyment in a fridge next to the pool and the kitchen is open 24/7 to retrieve as much ice and as many cups as one could ever need. You may bring your own alcohol and store in the kitchen for consumption by the pool if you like and glassware is available in the dining area. Guest Suites are also stocked and restocked daily with snacks, drinks and fresh bread baked IN your suite is also available if you desire. Reliable internet is available anywhere on the property. All included in your suite price. Rooms are cleaned to sparkle each day. Sheets and towels are also refreshed. Linens in this lovely space are some of the most luxurious I've experienced and every nite we looked forward to going to sleep on a very comfortable bed. You may receive turndown service between 5 and 7 if you choose and little chocolate treats wish you "sweet dreams". Breakfast cooked by Executive Chef Michael or French Chef Jaqueline between 8:30 and 10am, are made each morning in the dining room. Every single meal is prepared when the individual guests come in to breakfast. They will share the menu for the morning but if you prefer, they will custom make anything you request. After breakfast, sunscreens and fresh pool towels are waiting outside the dining area with lovely zero gravity chairs that recline to your liking. The chairs are also awesome in the evening for stargazing. I would add a couple of comfortable traditional pool chairs that recline in a regular fashion to make it easier for sunbathers to flip over but other than that, not a single thing would I change about this place. Mary, Cindy, Tonya, Michael and Jaqueline were amazing. The suite housekeeping staff were perfection. This lovely B & B in West Sedona is close to Crescent Moon Park where Cathedral Rock is located. It's a 10 minute scenic drive into town for shopping and dining options abound everywhere. Adobe Grande Villas was built 13 years ago according to staff. Many of the staff have been there from the beginning. That tells you a lot. If you're headed to Sedona, PLEASE skip the larger less intimate resorts and step into this fairy book B&B. You won't regret it. I promise.

Room tip: No bad views in this B & B and little noise anywhere but for the occasional owl and water features on the property.
1  Thank KrisSchnacke