“Amazing !!!!”
Review of Broken Arrow Trail

Broken Arrow Trail
Ranked #3 of 124 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I just went on the Broken Arrow tour and it was the best adventure of my life! I had no idea that a jeep could crawl up and down rocks like they did on this trip, but it was breathtaking and exhilarating! The scenery in the canyons is nothing short of spectacular! I highly recommend this trip.

1  Thank KarenW1964711
Write a ReviewReviews (1 255)
All reviews
"visiting sedona"
in 14 reviews

46 - 50 of 1 255 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This tour was amazing. Pink Jeep Tours is the only way to go! The views were breathtaking and guide was knowledgeable. Although at some points of the tour you are almost vertical, we felt safe the entire time. Excellent tour! So much fun!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Renee picked us up at our Resort. It was a first time for my grand daughter and 3rd for me. Again PJTs are the best. I had a wonderful time with my grand daughter and highly recommend it to others

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We experienced the broken arrow trail via Pink Jeep tours. This expedition was the highlight of our time in Sedona.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We got to experience this trail by Jeep and it was amazing! We drove ourselves but did follow a Jeep tour company which helped. The map we had was a little confusing. This trail is only accessible by 4 wheel drive vehicles with high clearance. It was a bit nerve wracking but tons of fun. Highly recommended! We saved this trail for last and we weee glad we did. They other trails were a good warm up on how to drive the terrain. Bring sunglasses and maybe even something for dust on these trails because we were very dirty by the end of our adventure.