Open today: 10:00 - 19:45
Review Highlights
Pedicure

Relaxing experience with great customer service. Feet felt good after Express Pedicure. Will visit... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Mary R
Phoenix, Arizona
via mobile
First time couples massage

My lovely wife surprised me with a couples massage on our get away weekend. We went to the Tortilla... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$104,89
from US$228,79
from US$164,03
More Info
All reviews great massage minute massage couples massage deep tissue massage massage therapist foot scrub healing touch visiting sedona jeffrey acupuncture noria combo expert session soul energy
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We had a couples massage at namti with Brandon and rachel. Our massages were AMAZING!! We have had lots of massages over the years and these were definitely a 10! So relaxing and therapeutic . I have been having Achilles issues from running and I swear I was totally pain free the next day. Brandon you are a miracle worker! THANK YOU!

1  Thank ashevillefab5
NAMTI, Guest Relations Manager at Namti Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for visiting us and for taking the time to leave us a review! We will be sure to pass your kind words along to Brandon and Rachel, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have had several facials from CiCi at Namti. She really does a wonderful job. Total relaxation and she helps me keep my 68 year old skin looking better. Living in the desert is a challenge (I am local) so I like to indulge in a facial when I can. She is affordable and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

Date of experience: August 2018
NAMTI, Guest Relations Manager at Namti Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Hi Mary!
Thank you so much for visiting us and for taking the time to leave us a review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful relaxing and helpful are 3 words that come to mind. It has been a couple weeks since we had visit Ken and others on our mothers/daughter family vacation and I still can remember how I felt when I left Namti spa. It was all our 1st time to have a facial and massage we were all little scared they made us feel very comfortable. We had an hour facial which was more than plenty of time and we had an hour massage felt wonderful. It took two hours for all four of us to complete. Ken did both my cousin myself facial what a wonderful facial we had and was so helpful and so friendly but very professional. And I wish we could remember the other names of the people that helped us because they were just as helpful and just sister-in-law one was a manager that helped my mother and my aunt that they love her so much. And my cousin couldn’t talk enough about our masseuse. The girl upfront was very friendly helpful it was a wonderful experience they didn’t make us feel uncomfortable I won’t trust me we were. 70-year-olds first time for both 50-year-olds first time for both it was scary. But I think we’re all addicted now. We talked about and tell we ordered our plans and went to different states. Thanks so much to that Namti staff.

1  Thank Kimmie B
NAMTI, Guest Relations Manager at Namti Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Good afternoon Kimmie!
We are thrilled to hear that you ladies had such a positive experience with us! Thank you so much for visiting us and for taking the time to leave us such a detailed, kind review. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Ken! We hope to see you all again in the future!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Visiting Sedona from the valley I somehow tweaked my back, so much pain. Christina knew immediately where the issues were and how to use perfect pressure. She even makes her own natural lotions and creams. Ahhhhh, amazing!

Date of experience: July 2018
NAMTI, Guest Relations Manager at Namti Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Good afternoon!
Thank you so much for visiting us and for taking the time to leave such a nice review about Christina! She is amazing and we are so lucky to have her as part of our Namti family. We hope that you will stop by again in the future!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We got a couples massage. The therapist asked us about all of our preferences. We felt pampered beyond belief!

Date of experience: March 2018

Good afternoon, thank you so much for visiting us and for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope to see you again in the future.