3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$190
PricelineUS$191
Hotels.comUS$190
eDreamsUS$191
CheapTicketsUS$190
HurbUS$198
All reviews fire pit slim shady trail red rocks trail access hiking biking amazing views s mores hot tubs are trail head bell rock and courthouse butte two story other guests front office full kitchen family vacation sedona area separate bedroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

We hosted our DIY wedding at the Red Agave and it was more than we could have ever imagined. Trish and her staff were wonderful and accommodating throughout the entire process. The resort itself is absolutely stunning! Red rock views and trails right on site, cozy chalets for everyone to stay, a pool to cool off during the day, AND a fire to gather around in the evenings. The sunset glow on the red rocks is incredible! We had such a magical wedding weekend dancing under the stars at this resort. Best memories! Do yourself a favor and BOOK THIS VENUE!

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Us three ladies loved this place. Our chalet had a full kitchen with great views, but be careful with the iron spiral staircase up to the loft. Otherwise, very comfortable and really enjoyed meeting other guests at the fire pit with s’mores at night.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

EVERYTHING was perfect!! Hikers, mountain/road bikers, runners; this place is paradise!!! Steps away from Cathedral Rock trail & Bell Rock. Pool, hot tub, BEAUTIFUL clean rooms, s’mores in the evening, perfect location. Thank you Trish for making my vacation with my daughter extra exceptional and letting us borrow towels for our day trip to Slide Rock ❤️. We will be back. 10 Stars if I could give it an extra 5 stars .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Great location, right off a trail head. Easy for parking and driving into downtown Sedona. The rooms were great, very spacious and clean. They have smores at night, cornhole and a heated pool. Limited staff but very nice.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

I can't imagine being in a better place in Sedona. This hotel is right in the middle of the red rocks-they're right outside your door. Sitting in front of my comfy chalet I looked up at the view and felt like I was seeing a stage set-it was that perfect.
The chalet was very comfortable. the pool was wonderful after a long hike, sitting around the fire pit talking to other guests at night and viewing the stars was a lovely experience, the staff was so friendly and helpful, and most of all that incredible view-all made for the prefect experience. The Slim Shady hiking/biking trail right off the property with beautiful views of Bell Rock made for great hiking. I almost hate to rave about the place-I want it to be available the next time I want to stay!