7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$299
PricelineUS$301
Hotels.comUS$299
FindHotelUS$301
Trip.comUS$390
CheapTicketsUS$299
Reviews (1 279)
1 279 results
All reviews time share activity center full kitchen fire pit red rocks wildflower bakery wildflower bread company pool area studio room washer dryer shops and restaurants timeshare owners timeshare property amazing views fitness center grand canyon timeshare presentation
Selected filters
9 - 14 of 1 279 reviews
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

The staff was excellent ..wonderful people and the location is the very best
However for the money they charge, they need to keep the suites a lot cleaner.
The carpet was filthy. The tile floor was not clean.
Understating all the Covid provisos…other hotels we have stayed in after Covid were a lot cleaner.

Have stayed here before and may again but for these rates the rooms in this property need a good scrubbing.

Room tip: Parking is excellent. The pool is amazing. Until they do a better job cleaning or replacing the carpet and cleaning tile floors, wear shoes
Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

We booked a 1 bedroom unit which had a great view! The hotel check in was friendly and very helpful and quick! The hotel is in walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Safeway, Basha’s and Whole Foods are about a 5-10 minute drive. Be aware, if you want to use the pool, hot tub or fitness center, reservations are required.

Reviewed 16 May 2021

Last time my friend and I stayed here was 2 years ago. Not much has changed. We had a one bedroom suite with a full kitchen. Decor is the same, needs to be updated. If you are concerned about Covid Business/Hotel rules being followed, yes they all were. Hand sanitizer stations barriers set up, masks worn by all employees.

Our suite was fairly clean but I myself have always been in the habit of wiping down any where I stay. The kitchen is great to have, good appliances. Seeing that this was a stay-cation for us we brought food to make breakfast and snacks plus cocktails. Keep in mind because of Covid, house keeping is not available during your stay and the rec. center is closed. There is limited pool time, only 40 guest around the pool at a time, first come fist serve. When it reaches 40 you go on a wait-list that you can only signup for in the pool area. Same goes for hot tubs, you have to make an appointment for the 2 hot tubs available. Natalie was in charge of organizing pool reservation and cleaning spots after use while we were there. She did a fantastic job.

We stayed 2 nights, the bed mattress was horrible, like sleeping on rocks. My friend brought it to Kerrie's attention the next morning (front desk) and our mattress was immediately changed to a new mattress. Thank you Kerrie.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Unfriendly at Front Desk check in. Studio Room 812A. Connecting door to other guest room. 12:40AM loud voices waking us up. Very thin walls! Security Guard told me, “none of your business, I’m helping with ice.” Then a few minutes later the smoke alarm went off. I called the hotel & got the same Security Guard. He came. I got up & banged my leg into the high coffee table. It was bleeding. I opened the door & showed him & the connecting guest. I was informed guest in connecting room had fallen & hurt. The guest said he was only cooking toast...For 2 more hours we dealt with loud voices & guests room coming & going until 2:40 AM! Lack of sleep, hurt leg & frustrated. Informed Front Desk at check out. Apology but didn’t seem concerned. Still haven’t gotten GM to contact us.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jami Champagne, Other at Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Dear darceydh, Please accept my sincere apology for your experience during your visit. I am so very sorry for the response that you received from Security. We certainly should not have responded in that way and should have offered assistance to help you. I also apologize that we did not reach out to you after departure. I hope to have the opportunity to talk with you and apologize. My email is jami.champagne@vacation.club.com if you would be willing to send me your contact information, I will reach out. I do hope that you are willing to provide us with the opportunity to care for you on a future visit and I do thank you for taking the time to share what happened so that we can address and ensure it does not happen again. Warmest Regards, Jami Champagne, Area General Manager

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Ok, to be honest, I wanted to hate this place because my husband made me book it under the timeshare presentation deal. The deal said $299 for 3 nights, but charged me $499 for high season (about $560 with taxes and fees). I'm not thrilled, and I really didn't want to like the place.

However, I can't help it, I really enjoyed the stay. The best part about the hotel was the location. It was right by the main intersection that we would have used every day because we found ourselves constantly going in 3 out of the 4 directions. It's walkable to town, while being right at the edge to all the interesting places and best restaurants.

The Jacuzzi and pool is high up and has a gorgeous views. Having the jacuzzi to ourselves was awesome. The days we didn't have the jacuzzi, we had a wonderful bath tub in our room. We didn't think we needed a kitchen, but the kitchen and laundry ended up being extremely useful for us while we were there.

If I went to Sedona, I will most likely book this hotel again, and I would recommend it to friends and family

Besides needing to sit through a timeshare presentation, the only minor minor issues I can find was 1) parking could get crazy there during the day, but we had good parking karma and never had a problem ourselves. 2) We had a first floor room, so it could get quite dark, not a lot of natural light. 3) the jacuzzi slots were all booked up for our stay by the day we checked in. That's ok, I checked daily for cancellations and eventually got a slot. It's Covid, so I appreciate that they are limiting guests in the jacuzzi during this time.

Date of stay: April 2021