Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviews covered patio great location within walking distance red rocks fridge and microwave stay there again shops and restaurants spacious room coffee maker motel views tlaquepaque ryan creekside
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here and really enjoyed the location. A short walk down the street led to a great shopping center and the other way leads to the downtown area. The room was spacious with all the amenities you need. The bed was comfortable and the fridge and microwave made life better. If you wanted to see the sun set you had to go outside. Traffic was difficult but manageable after the first day. Parking was easy, staff were helpful.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ryan Woods, Innkeeper at Sedona Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Thank you vintagechina for taking the time to write us a review. We hope that you consider us again on your next visit to Sedona.

Reviewed 31 October 2020

An otherwise nice little hotel, but the floors are filthy! Turned my feet and socks black. To make matters worse, they are trying to charge me $8 to clean a dirty washcloth that I used to wipe a small spot of water that was on their filthy bathroom floor. When I tried to call and FINALLY got someone (Ryan) to answer the phone, he hung up on me for having the gall to expect him to take care of this. Then he wouldn’t answer when I called back several times! Absolutely ridiculous. We’ve stayed here before and never had this problem. Won’t be staying here again!

Room tip: Don’t stay here! It’s filthy!
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 40 295
Ryan Woods, Innkeeper at Sedona Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Thank you Joseph S. for taking the time to write us a review. It is honestly silly to have to respond to this review when you are not telling the entire truth. I wish I could post a photo of the wash cloth for everyone to see. Note: we do provide rags in all of our guest rooms if our guests need to clean their shoes for this very reason. At check-in you signed and initialed on the registration form that you wouldn’t damage any of the room linens. Somewhere during your stay you decided that it was best to use one of the clean and bright white wash cloths for cleaning something dirty like your shoes and it was left permanently stained. Our integrity as a business does not allow us to reuse a stained linen that someone used on their shoes or something else. As far as the attacks on my character, I am sorry that I did not let you continue to yell and swear at me for kindly and politely talking to you about your concerns. I tried reasoning with you and talking to you in a respectful manner but it was best to end the conversation once you started swearing and yelling. I won’t bother going into specifics of what you said as it is immature and bullying behavior. We decided that we did not want to continue to have a customer relationship with you any longer due to these actions. You did mention that you have stayed with us many times before but never experienced any of the cleanliness issues that magically arose once you were charged $8 for destroying a wash cloth. Funny how that happens. Thank you for your 1 contribution to Tripadvisor, I guess you really “got” us.

PS we regularly have our carpets steam cleaned by a professional carpet cleaner.

PPS, stop trying to take down our response, move on with life and spread your negativity elsewhere with others that are willing to put up with it.

Reviewed 19 September 2020

We enjoyed staying here. Loved the balcony area where you can enjoy views of the mountains. Each room has a two seater sofa for relaxing outside. Rooms were clean and well equipped - nice towels. The lady on the desk was very friendly and helpful on our check in BUT she wasn't wearing a mask. The manager said she would take care of the matter. Felt they were lapse on their Covid precautions but other than that I would stay there again!

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank sallyjn
Ryan Woods, Innkeeper at Sedona Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Thank you Sallyjn for taking the time to write us a review. I am very sorry that our former employee Patty behaved in this manner. This was one of the reasons that we let her go. It's always a blow to the morale to have an employee break the rules after we put in so many hours painstakingly implementing all kinds of new cleaning procedures and practices. However rest assured that this problem is now gone. Please give us a call to discuss any of our cleaning and safety procedures anytime.

Ryan Woods
Innkeeper
The Sedona Hilltop Inn

Reviewed 14 September 2020

The location is perfect, close from town and hikes. We received great service from Patti. Room was clean and spacious but the mattress was simply horrible. We are well travelled and it has to be the worst mattress I ever had in a hotel room. We actually lost sleep.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank jeromeg488

Thank you jeromeg488 for taking the time to write us a review. We have actually been replacing all of our spring mattresses for new memory foam mattresses. We would love for you to come try us out again. Please give me a call directly the next time that you are planning to visit Sedona.

Reviewed 16 July 2020

Stayed here in June 2020 for a Mother/Daughter trip and was pleasantly surprised. The renovation of the lobby is gorgeous. Our room was moderately updated with fresh paint, newer carpeting, updated furniture and comfortable mattress with nice decor. The bathroom and vanity area had not been updated but it was sparkling clean like a new tub and shower surround would be. There is a patio available for the motel guests equipped with outdoor seating and views of the red rocks. Parking is free. If you are wanting to be downtown, this is a great option. This motel is within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. I will return.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank B D

Thank you BD for taking the time to write us a review. We are constantly updating our property to be better and better. We hope that you consider us again on your next visit to Sedona.