Reviews (1 938)
1 938 results
All reviews time share sunset suite sales pitch mesa suite timeshare presentation full kitchen pools and hot tubs red rocks one bedroom unit washer and dryer adult pool concierge desk mid week cleaning free gift living room high pressure west side
55 - 60 of 1 938 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Layouts differ, check what you are getting. Concierge desk is not so knowledgeable as they should be. Apt. are clean and overall staff is very nice. Sedona is wonderful and it is easy to travel to nearby sites as well.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The resort is amazing... great location and amenities. Our room was very clean and well stocked. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was close to restaurants and grocery stores. There are hiking trails right behind the resort as well as a great place to watch the sunset. We were in building 31, 2nd floor with a Mesa Suite. We did not have any issues with the wifi.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LColemanCooler
Diamond R, Manager at Sedona Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your vacation at Sedona Summit Resort! It is our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you, and we are so grateful you chose us as your destination to Stay Vacationed.™ All of our Team Members here look forward to welcoming you in the future!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a lovely time at the resort, all went well. I paid a $100 deposit when we booked in, and they said it would be put back in my account the day we left, im still waiting for it back, it will be 6 weeks since we left. I phoned them twice from Ireland, the first time they told me it would be 2 weeks, the second phone call they said it would be 4 weeks. I think its very bad form to hold someones money like that. While we were there we checked out about there time share, i loved Sedona and i was very interested. But after this fiasco i would not dream of it. I could not trust them with my money.It is a shame because i really enjoyed my holiday there, Im presuming my money will be paid back to me, but it took away from the holiday. Thanks for listening, Maureen from Ireland.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank maureenhodonoghue
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is our favorite place to stay in Sedona.
We will be back to the area in a few years and plan to stay here again. Our third time!
Couldn't ask for a better place to stay or more comfortable accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I deposited our 4th of July week in coastal Southwest Harbor, Maine and exchanged for a week at Sedona Summit Resort. It was very disappointing and after great effort to request an alternate accommodation, we abandoned the unit after one night and paid money to book a week with a well-known internet vacation website, and found a place in Prescott. The unit we left at Sedona Summit Resort was about a fifth the size of our high value unit in Maine and was steps off the parking lot with no view and absolutely no privacy when the blinds on the patio doors were open or when we sat outside. There was trash on the ground by the outdoor chairs.

When we arrived, the office was busy. Upon learning we were not owners, we were hustled out of the line in the main office to a husband and wife guest service team in an adjacent and smaller office. They were clearly a sales team, not a guest services team. Initially, the woman offered to "take care" of all our needs. After learning we were not willing to sit for a sales pitch in return for show tickets, we were given the key to our unit and we were sent on our way. Of ten check list items on the Diamond Resort Commitment to Excellence found in our packet, only two were earned by the resort: we received a calendar of activities and instructions for the internet, so this resort earned a 20% score. We were not shown to our unit. The ice maker was not turned on because it didn't exist. TV operation was not explained and it did not work. AC, lighting, and other unit features were not explained.

The lack of privacy, the smell in side and litter on the ground outside was unacceptable. The room smelled like someone had smoked prior to our visit. There was cigarette butts and a used dental pick on the ground by our first floor sitting space. That sitting space was about three steps from the edge of the parking lot. I like meeting new people, but I did not want to greet each arriving guest who walked in front of us. I did not want to keep the blinds closed so that I could change my clothes and avoid being viewed in our unit. We called the resort office and asked for alternate accommodation not first floor bordering the parking lot. We were promised an effort to locate an alternate unit, but they wouldn't even call us back later that day or the next day. We decided to leave, booked another vacation rental. I called the front desk and when I said we were leaving, the guest services employee then said they would try again to find us a different unit. I said our week was too short to wait any more days and I didn't trust they would solve this, and then we left without any refund or apology for the poor service and poor location and cleanliness of our unit. I do not recommend exchanging in, as you will not be treated the same way as the resort owners are treated.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Robyn D
Diamond R, Manager at Sedona Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your accommodations at Sedona Summit. We do take room requests into consideration, but many times due to occupancy levels or maintenance needs we may not be able to assist you with changing your unit location. Sedona Summit prides itself on exceptional customer service and we are sorry to hear that we fell short in your experience. The next time you stay with Diamond Resorts, we hope that we exceed your expectations.