8 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/06/24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reviews (2 376)
2 376 results
1 159
1 159
All reviews red rocks shops and restaurants sister property middle of town amazing views snoopy rock free breakfast view from the balcony pink jeep tours top floor king suite within walking distance third floor gas fireplace pool and hot tub no elevator yogurt
Selected filters
25 - 30 of 2 376 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great accommodations, walkable to shops and restaurants as well as short drives to excellent red rocks hikes. The in-room fireplace was perfect for the chilly Sedona morning. Highly recommend and we will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
donald fraser, Guest Services / Front Office at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words about your stay here at Orchards Inn and we are so pleased you enjoyed the experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The location is lovely, perfect for walking everywhere you need to go but the rooms need some serious maintenance. The shower didn’t work, coffee pot was broken and there was no glass protector on the fireplace (very unsafe for children)

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sedona L'Auberge, Owner at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience at Orchards Inn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our convenient location in Uptown Sedona! We also thank you for letting us know about the inconsistencies within your guest room. We are so thankful for guests who provide us with feedback that allows us to better the experience for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit it Sedona!

Reviewed 10 May 2021

I had the worst experience. There was a large wet spot on the carpet when we arrived and the room smelled of mildew and sewage. I reported the issue to the front desk who came by and dabbed the wet spot with a rag leaving the rag black. They said they could bring a spot cleaner in to clean the area and then suggested I leave my door open while I was away at the event I came for so they could run an industrial blower in my room while I was gone. I said I was not comfortable leaving my room open for hours with my valuables inside, so they spot cleaned the area and gave me a box fan that I had to run all day. I was also told not to walk around the room in my socks, which was very inconvenient as I was getting ready for the event. When I returned from the event that night the room still smelled of mildew and now chemicals, but it was very late at night so too hard to get more people to come by to try to fix the problem. We ended up sleeping in the stench. We explained the situation again at checkout and they just said sorry. Also, in general the room was filthy and run down (bathroom floors had black dirt stains all over, baseboards falling off, carpet fraying, fridge edges chipped all around). Everything was inexcusable, especially given how expensive this hotel is.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
donald fraser, Guest Services / Front Office at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at Orchards Inn. We are truly sorry to hear that you were so disappointed with your stay. We truly value all of our guests' feedback and do our best to use it to improve. We thank you so much for your honest feedback and look forward to showing you a much enhanced experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2021

Great location, uptown Sedona close to everything. The view from our balcony was amazing. The room was clean but the toilet was very low. We had access to the Orchard Inn sister property that beast great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind words about your stay here at Orchards Inn. We are pleased you had a great time and we look forward to seeing you again at a future date.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

Floors need updating bathroom door wouldn’t close, nice view but the hotel needs maintenance for the price it wasn’t worth it. It should be less than half the price, front desk was friendly and helpful

1  Thank pstric512818

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at orchards Inn. We are truly sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay here. We truly value all of our guests' feedback and do our best to use it to improve. We thank you so much for your honest feedback and look forward to showing you a much enhanced experience in the near future.