6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/06/24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reviews (2 377)
2 377 results
1 159
1 159
All reviews red rocks shops and restaurants sister property middle of town amazing views snoopy rock free breakfast view from the balcony pink jeep tours top floor king suite within walking distance third floor gas fireplace pool and hot tub no elevator yogurt
Selected filters
85 - 90 of 2 377 reviews
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

I booked a room but had to cancel, a week ahead of time, due to Covid-19’s arrival in our household. Alaska Airlines was sympathetic, as was the car rental company, and I was able to cancel the flight and rental, no problem. Not so with Orchards Inn. They refused to refund my room charge, despite the room’s becoming open for occupancy by another guest. They would not budge, despite learning that my cancellation was due to Covid - a circumstance beyond my control, a circumstance the rest of the world is responding to with sympathy and flexibility. No, Orchards Inn would rather collect double for the room, leaving me to pay for a room I can’t use. Hence my comments here. For shame!

Trip type: Travelled solo
donald fraser, Guest Services / Front Office at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is not at all how we generally handle something like this so I would like to ask you to please reach out to Kevin Harrison at kevin.harrison@orchardsinn.com so we can get the details of your reservation and properly research what may have happened and rectify it with you.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

I scoured over hotel options for a long weekend getaway during COVID and I'm convinced I got the best one in town! The view from my personal patio was INCREDIBLE. The fireplace was nice and cozy. The bedding and couch were extremely comfortable for relaxing. The room was clean and very spacious. A microwave and refridgerator, as well as a kitchen sink, made it easy to prepare some of my own meals. Parking was easy and location was great for getting around town by foot or car. My experience was fantastic and I will definitely be back to this hotel!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
donald fraser, Guest Services / Front Office at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Thank you for your kind words about your stay. We look forward to seeing you at a later date.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

The staff at this property are very welcoming and go out of their way to accommodate guests! The beds were very comfortable and clean! Shower had great water pressure and was very clean! The views are the best in Sedona as all rooms have a fantastic view!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
donald fraser, Guest Services / Front Office at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again at a future date.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

This is a great place to stay if you want to be near some great restaurants and local sites. We’ve stayed at other places nearby, but this place is so convenient. And great staff and awesome views. Will definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
donald fraser, Guest Services / Front Office at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We work hard to ensure every guest has a great experience when they stay with us. See you again at a future date.

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

I’ll start with the positives for this hotel. There are several shops, restaurants and tours within walking distance from the hotel. The staff was friendly upon check in, there is a water refill station in the lobby along with complimentary bottles of water. The rooms are spacious, have great fireplaces and have a wonderful view. Each room has a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. We booked a two bedroom suite, which was located on a corner on the second floor. The rooms accommodated our family ( there are four of us) with plenty of space. The rooms need updating, the mattresses are worn with dips in them, the sofa beds were extremely uncomfortable, the stairs leading up to the rooms are a tripping hazard, the carpet is filthy, the towels and bed sheets are worn and the balconies have so much settling it’s a bit unnerving to be on them. It is such a shame as there is so much potential for this property.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Orchards Marketing, Owner at The Orchards Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Thank you for sharing such a detailed account of your experience at Orchards Inn. I am so very sorry that your stay did not go as planned and that there were so many inconsistencies. While we of course are pleased that you enjoyed the views, features of the room, and complimentary amenities, we are disappointed about the maintenance and upkeep of your room and other common areas that you mentioned. We look forward to addressing the areas of concern that you raised and showing you a much enhanced experience in the very near future.