9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Element.comUS$286
PricelineUS$286
Expedia.comUS$286
Hotels.comUS$286
Orbitz.comUS$286
eDreamsUS$286
All reviews modern hotel great hotel front desk director of sales marriott properties playing corn hole filtered water extended stay pool jacuzzi shower door room size highly recommend this hotel great stay recommend staying here one bedroom suite full kitchen girls trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I give Michelle at the front desk 5 stars. She greeted us with such cheerfulness and gave us great recommendations for restaurants in the area. She was a lot of fun to talk to. Throughout the rest of our trip we stayed at 4 other hotels and we did not meet anyone like Michelle. None of the other front desk folks at the other accommodations should be in the hospitality business. It is as such a pleasure to find true hospitality at the Element. The room was so relaxing and restful. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The only reason I am not giving the property 5 stars is because the water pressure was terrible in the sink and the shower.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Todd Tucker, General Manager at Element Sedona by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I'm very happy to hear the Michelle took great care of you during your stay with us! I'm glad that she stood out as exceptional compared to other hotels. We do have some really comfortable beds and we are known for our clean rooms. I apologize for the lack of water pressure in your guest room. It might have been because we have low-flow water regulators that are designed to conserve water and I can understand how that can be frustrating. I hope that it won't stop you from staying with us again the next time you travel to the Sedona area!

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Both Carl and Michelle V went out of their way to help us have the best experience while visiting Sedona. So nice to have people like this when traveling! Small things like a friendly smile, a kind attitude, and the willingness to help, makes a big difference for us. We will def be staying here again! Thank you to Carl and Michelle V!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Todd Tucker, General Manager at Element Sedona by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thankyou for you review of our hotel and for letting us know that Michelle V and Carl took great care of you! They are great members of our team and I'm glad they helped make your experience the best! We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Our family stayed at this property late Feb 2021 in the commons rooms. We had 2 king bedrooms and the common area. This space is really nice and HUGE. This space worked out really well for 3 adults and two toddlers.

The breakfast each morning was average but the staff made the service work really well during Covid. One adult would go down to the counter and put in our order. They would bag it up in a paper bag making it very easy to carry back to our room. This is better thought out than my experience at other Marriott hotels during the pandemic.

The front desk staff was really nice. All 3 of our rooms weren't available upon check-in but they worked it out to make sure one of the rooms would be clean for us to drop our stuff off. The staff was very friendly.

I'd stay at this property again. It isn't somewhere with a great view but it is an easy drive to any hike you'd like to do in the Sedona area.

Date of stay: February 2021

Thank you for your honest review of our hotel! I really appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed staying in one of our Studio Commons rooms. Also, I'm happy to hear that our front desk took great care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Sedona area.

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

My previous trip To this Element had been less than average but this visit was great. Great upgrade to a double studio, tasty breakfast and super charming front desk and bar left a definite great impression. Plus- laundry.

2  Thank Alwxa
Todd Tucker, General Manager at Element Sedona by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thankyou for your review. I'm glad that you gave us a second chance and that you were pleased with your stay this time. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you back to the Sedona area!

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay! The mgr (Amber) was pleasant and accommodating! The staff were friendly and helpful! Felt environmentally safe during these covid times! Great Location! Pool and Spa Tub were open!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Todd Tucker, General Manager at Element Sedona by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Thankyou for your great review of our hotel! I'm glad to hear that Amber took great care of your and your friends. Also, I'm glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff, location, and our awesome pool and hot tub! I hope that you and your friend will stay with us again the next time you return to the Sedona area.