8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$315
Hotels.comUS$315
PricelineUS$315
eDreamsUS$315
Orbitz.comUS$315
TravelocityUS$315
All reviews modern hotel great hotel front desk director of sales marriott properties playing corn hole filtered water extended stay pool jacuzzi shower door room size highly recommend this hotel great stay recommend staying here one bedroom suite full kitchen girls trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Our family stayed at this property late Feb 2021 in the commons rooms. We had 2 king bedrooms and the common area. This space is really nice and HUGE. This space worked out really well for 3 adults and two toddlers.

The breakfast each morning was average but the staff made the service work really well during Covid. One adult would go down to the counter and put in our order. They would bag it up in a paper bag making it very easy to carry back to our room. This is better thought out than my experience at other Marriott hotels during the pandemic.

The front desk staff was really nice. All 3 of our rooms weren't available upon check-in but they worked it out to make sure one of the rooms would be clean for us to drop our stuff off. The staff was very friendly.

I'd stay at this property again. It isn't somewhere with a great view but it is an easy drive to any hike you'd like to do in the Sedona area.

Date of stay: February 2021
Todd Tucker, General Manager at Element Sedona by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your honest review of our hotel! I really appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed staying in one of our Studio Commons rooms. Also, I'm happy to hear that our front desk took great care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Sedona area.

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

My previous trip To this Element had been less than average but this visit was great. Great upgrade to a double studio, tasty breakfast and super charming front desk and bar left a definite great impression. Plus- laundry.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank Alwxa
Todd Tucker, General Manager at Element Sedona by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thankyou for your review. I'm glad that you gave us a second chance and that you were pleased with your stay this time. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you back to the Sedona area!

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay! The mgr (Amber) was pleasant and accommodating! The staff were friendly and helpful! Felt environmentally safe during these covid times! Great Location! Pool and Spa Tub were open!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Todd Tucker, General Manager at Element Sedona by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Thankyou for your great review of our hotel! I'm glad to hear that Amber took great care of your and your friends. Also, I'm glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff, location, and our awesome pool and hot tub! I hope that you and your friend will stay with us again the next time you return to the Sedona area.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

Fantastic stay!
This hotel is beautiful. The service was great and staff were super friendly. Willy, our bartender was very personable and a great DJ!

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Todd Tucker, General Manager at Element Sedona by Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Thank you for you review and recommendation of our hotel! I'm happy to hear that our team took great care of you especially Willy at the bar. Please stay with us again the next time you return to the Sedona area.

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

Willy was an amazing bartender! Great service, his playlist was fire and he gave some great advice on places to see and things to do! Would definitely come back! Property was in great shape. Michelle at the front desk was great as well!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! I'm glad to hear that Willy and Michelle took great care of you during your stay with us! I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you travel to the Sedona area.