“Healing Journey”

Sedona Sacred Earth
Ranked #3 of 115 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private, personalized journeys, hikes, healing retreats and unique excursions through Sedona, Grand Canyon, Hopi and Navajo reservations with emphasis on spiritual visitation to sacred sites and indigenous teachings. We specialize in pilgrimage-oriented contemplative and educational journeys throughout Northern Arizona and the greater Southwest. Three to seven day highly personalized healing and restorative retreats are available. We can facilitate large groups (up to 60) as well as solo travelers.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have been on a healing journey for a few months, and had been feeling an odd call to the red rocks of Arizona. I had no idea what was drawing me so strongly to Sedona, but finally acted on the call and booked a last minute trip. I have been saying many prayers to God to put people in my path that can help with my healing, and I feel like God’s own hand guided me right to Clint. I learned more in the few hours that I spent with him than I have in many years combined. He is the same age as me, but an old soul, that holds hundreds of years of tradition that has been passed down to him, with knowledge and healing ceremonies, that are only now known to few. He is wise beyond his years. I went through a medicine wheel ceremony, swam like I was 7 years old again in a sacred river with healing waters, and visited the Amitabha Stupa & Peace Park. He was so knowledgeable about the history behind the Budda Stupa that people that were there meditating stopped to listen to him speak, and then began asking him questions. I left with more peace in my soul than then I have felt in my life. I am beyond grateful for his advice, and healing prayers. I will be back, and when I go, Sedona Sacred Earth will be my first stop again. Thank you for everything Clint. Until we meet again………

5  Thank KarenW1964711
in 6 reviews
"cathedral rock"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My friend and I were on a trip to Sedona with my three dogs. We wanted to see some beautiful sights but were concerned with the 100+ degree heat. Clint arranged a wonderful tour for us that included time in a beautiful stream that our dogs could partake in. We were able to visit numerous sights without feeling overheated. Clint’s narrative was both informative and entertaining. He has a plethora of knowledge about history,customs and traditions. Clint’s flexibility in planning our day was much appreciated. We will be back !

4  Thank Orthogirl08
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Such an inspiring and very special experience with Clint delving deep into Hopi philosophy , and exploring the traditional Native American culture of the reservation.

The knowledge depicted and the ability to answer my in depth questions as a researcher was phenomenal !!!!!

The highlight was directly connecting with the Hopi and being invited to attend a sacred Mixed Kachina Ceremony.

I Highly recommend Clint if you want a truly Authentic Experience.

4  Thank kellie720
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I spent a wonderful half-day with Clint exploring Sedona and surrounding areas. His knowledge of plants and love of native American culture was evident throughout the tour. I learned a lot, plus he is fun and easy to talk to. I especially loved the tour of the Amitabha Stupa. I look forward to my return to Sedona and exploring further with Clint. You won’t be disappointed.

4  Thank texlynn51
SedonaPilgrim, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear TexLynn,

Thank you so much for sharing your day with me, and trusting me to facilitate your pilgrimage to Sedona. I loved every minute of it! Yes, please come back and we can visit Hopi, Grand Canyon or some other seldom-seen parts of Northern AZ! It is so rich here--and with so many ever-deepening layers. I am now featuring multiple-day healing retreats that are personally-tailored for your circumstances--especially major life transitions.

See you down the Good Red Road!

Best,
Clint

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018

If you need an authentic experience, ask for Clint. He is our go-to person notwithstanding years of travel, when we are looking for something special in or around Sedona. I am very attuned to native american cultures and regularly go on tribe tours though a bit north of Sedona. This time I wanted something special again so I opted for a Hopi Land journey. And sure enough, not only Clint took us to the Hopi lands, he also introduced us to a Hopi elder named Allen and together they guided us to a few unique places. Both Clint and Allen make a dream team for anyone willing to let go and immerse into the wisdom of the world and simply being. I am so grateful for this experience, humbled and honoured.

Date of experience: May 2018
4  Thank msedona
SedonaPilgrim, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear MSedona,

Thank you for your lovely company in Sedona and at Hopi Land! Allen enjoyed your visit very much as well, and I was so glad that you and your boys got to witness the real Hopi from a traditional kiva elder. I enjoyed both of our days very much, and getting to know your family better. After our several outings over the years, and getting to watch your relationship with Northern AZ and the SW grow, It's even richer and more inspiring each time we get together. Thank you for allowing me to be your guide and for the positive energy that you bring each time!

Sincerley,