Lowest prices for your stay
US$269
2 206
1 116
2 206
1 116
All reviews free shuttle fire pit shuttle service third floor whole foods free breakfast hot breakfast amazing views floor room front desk staff would definitely stay here again no elevator grand canyon yogurt pool and hot tub pink jeep hiking trails
Selected filters
36 - 41 of 3 903 reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2021

This was my second stay at SkyRock, loved it. It’s perfectly located in Sedona and has amazing views,food and service. I’ve recommended it several times and will continue to do so. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Csilla Stark, General Manager at Sky Rock Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Thank you for staying with us, we greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback and looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Incredible location and overall great spot. This was our first time to Sedona and we felt it hit the nail right on the head. Star gazing, cozy vibes, music. Loved how our room led right out onto the terrace. Staff could be a bit friendly but nothing that would stop me from coming back again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying at the Sky Rock Inn, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

The rooms need a refresh, especially the bathroom. The bathroom is VERY small and in need of a major renovation. The tub was kind of "peeling" and look very old. I feel that their website is a little misleading.

3  Thank holb001
Csilla Stark, General Manager at Sky Rock Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Thank you for staying with us, your feedback is very important in helping us to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

I will have to recommend it as poor- the rooms paint was chipped in the bathroom, my bath tub was worn and chipped as well, I will also like to mention the fact that my in room fridge drawer was broken and very difficult to open to store my food for my 2 night stay. The breakfast was not a grab and go as advertised- a piece of fruit is NOT breakfast. I paid a 4 star price for a 2-3 star stay.

I will like to mention my soul connection with Linda was absolutely amazing and was the highlight of my stay at this resort. The view on the balcony was also breath taking but it's also available at other resorts and not only at this establishment.

I will not recommend this inn to my friends but I will recommend Linda for a soul connection experience if they do choose to book at this hotel.

1  Thank L5210NTsarahl

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Over priced, under delivered.
No Services of any kind offered.
Even Motel 6 makes your beds, offers fresh towels, empties your and offers breakfast!
Complete rip off for a 300-500 a night venue.
Stayed there 3 yrs a go when Best Western operated it....it was an amazing stay then.
Avoid this place like the plague!! Complete Rip Off!

2  Thank jeffshoward58

Thank you for your feedback in helping us improve. Please rest assured we are working very diligently to enhance the guest experience.