22 people are viewing this hotel
US$504
Free cancellation until 21/10/08
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$508
2 225
1 132
2 225
1 132
All reviews free shuttle fire pit shuttle service third floor whole foods free breakfast hot breakfast amazing views floor room front desk staff would definitely stay here again no elevator grand canyon yogurt pool and hot tub pink jeep hiking trails
Selected filters
89 - 94 of 3 953 reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2021

I will have to recommend it as poor- the rooms paint was chipped in the bathroom, my bath tub was worn and chipped as well, I will also like to mention the fact that my in room fridge drawer was broken and very difficult to open to store my food for my 2 night stay. The breakfast was not a grab and go as advertised- a piece of fruit is NOT breakfast. I paid a 4 star price for a 2-3 star stay.

I will like to mention my soul connection with Linda was absolutely amazing and was the highlight of my stay at this resort. The view on the balcony was also breath taking but it's also available at other resorts and not only at this establishment.

I will not recommend this inn to my friends but I will recommend Linda for a soul connection experience if they do choose to book at this hotel.

1  Thank L5210NTsarahl
Csilla Stark, General Manager at Sky Rock Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Thank you for staying with us, your feedback is very important in helping us to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Over priced, under delivered.
No Services of any kind offered.
Even Motel 6 makes your beds, offers fresh towels, empties your and offers breakfast!
Complete rip off for a 300-500 a night venue.
Stayed there 3 yrs a go when Best Western operated it....it was an amazing stay then.
Avoid this place like the plague!! Complete Rip Off!

2  Thank jeffshoward58

Thank you for your feedback in helping us improve. Please rest assured we are working very diligently to enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

You get a great view but it's pricey. You get breakfast, though with COVID it's a bagged meal. Gorgeous scenery, especially watching the sunset...wow, wow, wow. If you don't mind overpaying for your stay, this is an excellent place. There is a pool here.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Csilla Stark, General Manager at Sky Rock Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Thank you for staying with us, we greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

I want to make it very clear that this place gets people in the door by deception. To begin with, this place looks nothing like the photos. I walked in and started laughing because I thought it had to be a joke my boyfriend was playing on me. The rooms are tiny. Closet tiny. They are also incredibly dirty, and resemble more of a motel 6 than a room I paid $727.00 for. Additionally, several of the lights did not work so it felt like a cave. I could barely turn around in the bathroom. There were stains all over the room and bathroom. Our room’s view faced directly into parking lot. We called down to the front desk and they said “that is the best room we have.” And offered a small percent off of our room and that was the best they could do. This was truly the worst customer experience and hotel I have ever encountered

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience encountered. We will use your comments to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Loved the ease of this hotel. Very conveniently located. Staff was all friendly & helpful. The daily meditation & yoga was awesome! I loved the water machine in the lobby. So easy to get refills on water without paying for bottle after bottle.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us, we greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback and looking forward to your next stay with us.