“Great Day!!”

Arizona ATV Adventures
Ranked #21 of 110 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Drive your own ATV with our guide leading the way. We will take you out to the West Sedona Valley. The scenery is beautiful! 43 major motion pictures were filmed here over the last 50 years. The ride is about 30 miles long and about 3 hours in duration. Drivers must be at least 15 yrs old with a learners permit. We provide everything you will need, helmets, google, cold bottles water and candy bars. Ride single or double. Be ready to have fun and we will take care of everything else. This is fun for the whole family. Remember, it's not just your vacation, it's your adventure!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a fun day. Our two guides were attentive and helpful. I am completely inexperienced so to me the route we took was challenging yet fun. I wore long pants and brought my own bandana for the dust and very glad I did.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"rock formations"
"off road"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband , son and myself took the Boc Canyon Tour. Although it was hot and dusty, it was great fun. You’d guidex were great and very informative. ATVS were very easy to handle. Ed will take the Sedona your the next time we visit ! Great fun !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rented the double seater which was easy for both of us to drive, we are best friends, women in our mid 50’s. Our guide was very informative and during our two stops gave us information about our surroundings and answered questions we had. He had a fun attitude, told some jokes, assisted with taking pictures of us. We had a great time! It’s been a couple of weeks since our joy ride, I believe, his name was George. Well done, thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and my 2 sons (8 & 13) went on an atv tour and had a great time. Our guide Brian was great and the tour was excellent. Thank you for a very fun adventure. If you are considering this tour company i highly recommend it.