4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$237
PricelineUS$236
Expedia.comUS$237
Hotels.comUS$237
FindHotelUS$236
Orbitz.comUS$237
All reviews viewing deck fire pit third floor mountain view starbucks coffee west side watch the sunset lobby area nice pool housekeeping staff king room beautiful property hot tub common areas the general manager late check gorgeous views
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Hotel staff very friendly, facilities and rooms are very nice and comfortable. Good views and excellent pool/lounge areas. Hotel is expensive.. You're paying for the location. Just a few miles from several places to eat such as the Coffee Pot Restaurant, Sedonuts, and Whole Foods, which has outstanding breakfast burritos and lunch sandwiches.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

I stayed at the Courtyard Sedona May 10-13 in room 209. For the room rate at this hotel (about $300/night without discount at the time of my stay), I expected a lot more. I'm a Marriott Platinum, so at check-in, the front desk told me I was upgraded to a room with a view of the beautiful Sedona hills. I also chose the $10/day food credit. I went up to my room and noticed that my view was comprised of the hotel next door (see picture). If you stand in one corner of the patio, you can make out the hills in the distance. I went back to the front desk and asked for a room with a view, as the promised. They said that all their view rooms were already reserved for other guests. So why promise an upgraded room if they were all reserved? I'm a Hyatt globalist and Hilton diamond member, and have consistently received better upgrades than Marriott. I will not pursue status with Marriott any longer.

Next, a letter in the room said that due to Covid, maid service would be limited to emptying trash and changing towels on a daily basis. During my 3-day stay, no maid ever came by. On the first full day, we ran out of towels. In the afternoon when we noticed that the towels were not replaced, I called the front desk and asked for maid service. When we returned in the evening, there were no fresh towels or emptying of trash. We called again, and staff brought some fresh towels (though again, the used towels were never removed from the room).

The room condition itself was just okay. The refrigerator has a weird timer where you can only turn it on for 2 hour, so keeping perishable items in it would be problematic. The headboard for the bed had a large tear in, which apparently just went unnoticed. Nothing major, but for the rate at this hotel, I certainly expected more.

Lastly, I received my room charges via email, and the $10/day food credit given me at checkin was not applied. There's also an $18/day parking fee despite there being no garage at this hotel, so you're basically paying for the privilege of allowing your car to baking in the heat. I realize that the trend is for hotels to charge for parking, but come on, this is a Courtyard, not a full-service hotel.

Yes, lots of small things, but taken together, it left me feeling that the staff at the hotel just don't care very much about the details or guest experiences.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the hills.
4  Thank ElVadim
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed one night here and wish it could have been longer. When we checked in, Erin was so friendly and helpful we knew we had picked a great hotel. The property is right next to the Red Rock loop which takes you to Red Rock State Park. The hotel has a beautiful pool area and lobby. The Bistro has enough food to tide you over. Other restaurants and downtown Sedona are a few minutes away . And surrounding the hotel are the great mountains surrounding Sedona.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Very nice hotel with spectacular views. This is a hotel where you can really enjoy the grounds. Beautiful pool and a fire pit. They even have a nice deck with lots of seating, tables and heat lamps. We were only in Sedona for one night but wish we could have stayed longer.

As for the inside of the hotel, they have a very welcoming lobby and their restaurant (Bistro) has more to offer than their usual Bistro. Beds are comfy, lots of outlets including USB plus for all our gadgets. There’s also a fridge and microwave. We were upgraded to balcony view as an added bonus.

It’s a bit away from the town with all the shops and restaurants so not really walkable to much but that was fine with us. They are building a Residence Inn next door but we were lucky to not be disturbed by the construction noise.

Only downsides as a titanium lifetime member expected to check in early even if it was just an hour early being it was a Sunday and most people were checking out. Also hotel didn’t offer the late checkout.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kpac22
Reviewed 1 May 2021

Housekeepers weren't wearing masks even though front desk made a point to tell guests to wear masks. Rooms were comfortable but could have been cleaner in the bathroom. The hotel is about 4 years old. It's time to start deep cleaning some of the surfaces as well as around the caulking of the shower, etc. The best features are the pool and gym. They are on par with what some resorts.

Date of stay: April 2021