Review Highlights
BEST EVER

Father son day. There is no doubt this is a tough course. This is one our favorite courses ever... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
David K
Troy
via mobile
Worth the price

The courses are breath taking. Each offers unique challenges with the Monument being a little... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tehiukko
Scottsdale

All reviews pro shop played both courses in great shape frost delay tee box fast greens bag drop green fees scottsdale area driving range pinnacle peak monument fairways holes clubhouse desert tees
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Course as in terrific shape. Pro shop friendly as were outside staff. Absolutely beautiful course. But, front nine was more than challenging (back nine more forgiving)...it’s true target golf. Pricey too.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Troon North, a public golf course, is one of the finest golf courses anywhere. Of course, the cloudless blue skies and mid-70’s temps didn’t hurt.
Lush fairways, excellent greens and fabulous vista views made every hole a picture post card.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Troon North is a spectacular Golf Course. It is a true golf experience from the layout of the course to the great amenities the club offers. I cannot say enough about the condition, layout, and experience of playing Troon North. It is well worth the cost to play this truly outstanding course. I cannot wait to come back and play it again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I have never had such a miserable time on such a majestic beautiful course. It started right away in the pro shop when asking for troon rewards to be posted and it was a problem, then it went to the starting box where the starter was rude and was telling us what tee box to hit from and when one of our guys shot went awry he was on his case for several minutes and then on to the course rangers who was on our case at least every 3rd hold, not only ours but the foursome ahead of us as well. It was non stop and rude, I can guarantee you that I would never go back nor recommend this course to anyone the way they treat people.

4  Thank lls1828
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Coming to Scottsdale this was to be my first experience on a desert course. Well from the moment we checked in at the bag drop I was impressed. Looking around at the layout and views which were breath taking. Unfortunately there was an long frost delay due to not normal weather for this area. However, after checking in we went to sit and grab a bite to eat. The young ladies that were working in the restaurant on 21 Jan were very professional and friendly. I had the breakfast burrito which had great flavor along with the side of thin sliced home fries. The prices were reasonable. We went to hit some balls on the range but we were asked if we wanted to head out with another twosome. So we took the shot and started off on a great adventure. This course was truly amazing from the start. The fairways were impeccable, sand traps manicured, and the greens were 10 out of 10. The views throughout the course were truly awe inspiring. There was not a cloud in the sky and it was beautiful blue that accentuated the area around it. They have fore-caddies available for your round also. If you get a chance to play this course it is a MUST!!!!! What an experience!!!!!! I cannot wait to go back.