Aloft Scottsdale(Scottsdale)
US$120
US$97
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$91
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$126
US$105
Hampton.com
US$81
US$66
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$83
US$78
Priceline
Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$224
Hyatt.com
US$430
US$341
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$533/night.

All reviewsthe original pancake housefashion mallfree coffee in the morninggreat locationneiman marcusaarp discountbring your own shampoohigh end mallroom was cleansafe locationbreakfast restaurantplenty of hot wateran ironold townrooms are basicdefinately stay herefront office
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Good location. Clean. Could park right in front of room. The Original Pancake House on right next to the motel was great, highly recommend going there for breakfast. I was a bit surprised that I was asked to pay extra to have internet. But we needed to be in Scottsdale for two days, so this place a perfect solution for us.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TravellingProf12345
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We hedged bets on this place because it was in the Scottsdale shopping area. It is wayyy overpriced for what is depicted in these photos. Wi-Fi is extra, daily, per a device. Thsy adds about 8$ for 2ppl if you're daters is limited. There is no lobby, minimal coffee in the early morning only, and no amenities as far as water, drinks, etc. The parking is limited on the lobby side of the building to like 4 spaces for several rooms. The room...much smaller than they appear in the pictures and they smelled musty, which was weird since there's no humidity here. Ice cream wrappers from the previous occupant were still in the fridge and the towels are quite worn. We saw lots of ppl milling about the parking lot at night and the cops paid a visit down the way while we were here. Any rate over 50$ is too much for this place. There is a pool, but it appears dated. Don't let the fancy area fool ya, it's still a low end, budget hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This is a decent Motel 6: clean, quiet, safe, within walking distance of Old Town Scottsdale and Scottsdale Stadium, home of the SF Giants' Spring Training games (reason for my annual visit). I also stayed here in March of 2017. As is the case with every hotel and motel in Scottsdale, the price is jacked sky high during Spring Training. I understand that and I don't object per se. I'm very pro-capitalist and subscribe to the philosophy that businesses can charge whatever the market will bear. They gotta get it while they can and not too many people wanna stay in Scottsdale in July lol. However, $121 per night (including taxes) is the limit I'm willing to bear (and this was about 10 bucks more per night than it was in 2017) - and this is the far lower end of what hostelries in general charge in or around Old Town this time of year, and they will no doubt go higher next year. So my choice for 2019 is a Ramada in Tempe for about 40 bucks less per day. And I will get free WiFi there (not the case with Motel 6, which charges an extra $2.99 per ea 24 hrs for basic and $4.99 for premium) and in room coffee, microwave and refrig (again, not so with Motel 6 without extra charge). And they also advertise a free buffet breakfast, which may or may not be good (I've had experience with both), but of course no Motel 6 offers this amenity.

As a side note, I had a guaranteed rate thru Hotels.com and when I checked in, was told I was being charged a much higher rate. After contacting Hotels.com and discussing this with the Motel 6 manager, I finally got reimbursed the overage the day after my departure. They apparently had had a new computer system installed since I had made the original reservation about 9 months prior and it didn't grandfather the previous data. I don't fault the manager, who in fact was very helpful in getting the situation resolved. However, this has nothing to do with my decision to stay in Tempe next year, which as stated above, is based on prices in general.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank RPF49
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. Room no smoking but smells of cigarettes. We stay only one night and at our check in, they didn't change the sheets!! I found hairs in bed from the day before, insects in the restroom. I understand it is cheap but needs to be clean! I hope my review help people to be away from this hotel and get an hygiene inspection soon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the availability of a non-smoking room. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Please know that the conditions you experienced are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you express. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable room and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

It's cheap for a reason. The room was non-smoking but you wouldn't know it. The train went by all hours of the night with its horn blowing and the room was cold. Vintage 1970 throughout the motel. It was gated and i did feel secure but it was a dump. $70 was $50 too much but it was late at night and we needed a place to stay. The bed linens were clean but i could say that for the rest of the room. Thumbs down on this place.

Room Tip: Very close to Coyotes arena
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Peter, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our location. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.