“Strip Center Delight”
Review of Thai Cafe

Thai Cafe
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the strip center location dissuade you from trying the Thai restaurant in PV.

To begin, it’s bigger than you’d think from outside and very nicely decorated....the staff is friendly and service is prompt.

The food is very good...the menu is fairly broad and offers a good selection of authentic Thai items.

You won’t be sorry

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Pad Thai and Pad Woon Sen were great. Service excellent. Recommend for anyone looking for food meal.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

So good! Loved my Pad Thai and my chicken noodle soup with Thai Iced tea. I recommend this Cafe! They offer a spicy level of 0 - 4. I chose a 1. It was perfect.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This place has great food and great service. I love their curry I have tried every kind. My favorite is green. They ask you what temperature you want from 1-4 I get 2 and that's pretty spicy.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I have been here twice. The service is good, and the pad thai is excellent. I have had the lunch specials both times I was here. I was with others, who also loved the meal. I do recommend this restaurant.