“Out of the ordinary”

Ranked #1 of 15 Transportation in Phoenix
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Brush fire on highway 17 forced a closure so airport departure times were in jeopardy. The driver was able to make very good time without Endangering passenger safety. Very good job at realizing the situation for departing flights an the importance of safety. Great job!

All reviews
"grand canyon"
"phx"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My experience was door to door service with a courteous and competent driver, air-conditioned comfort, on-time delivery. Thank you!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Easy to use, fast and friendly service. I had to cancel one leg of my trip (because I was able to snag a ride from a family member!) and I was refunded the full amount, no problem at all. The return trip was easy and our friendly driver provided water.

On a previous trip I had reserved a private shuttle service, which cost 4 times as much as the shuttle, and the shuttle was just as comfortable and fast. Will definitely use Arizona Shuttle service again for transportation from Sky Harbor to Sedona!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My shuttle arrived quickly and the air conditioning felt great. My driver was able to answer questions about the Phoenix area. This was my 2nd time to use the service and just as pleasant.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I used Arizona Shuttle from Phoenix airport to Sedona and back. I was on vacation with grandsons, aged 9 and 10, so I needed safe and reliable transportation. This company was so organized and professional. The drivers are sweethearts. No swindles here! I even needed to make changes mid-vacation and it was effortlessly. You can depend on this company.