Reviews (1 849)
1 849 results
1 374
1 374
All reviewscamelback mountaincooks restaurantvalencia casitapool staffgas fireplaceromantic getawayprivate patioturn down servicesteam roomvalet staffgrounds are gorgeousphoenix scottsdale areapool sidegratuitiesnooksphoenicianturndown
57 - 62 of 1 849 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The food at T Cooks restaurant was wonderful. The services is very good. Royal Palms put fresh rose petals in the room and on the bed while we were at dinner. This also included champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Very nice touch and my wife loved it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Just came back with my daughter for a weekend getaway. The staff is very attentive, polite and overall awesome. The grounds of this hotel were beautiful. We stayed in a room with a terrace that had a great view of the mountain and beautiful garden. We would definitely go back to this hotel if we were to ever visit Phoenix or Scottsdale

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

If you want to get away from it all this is the property for you. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at the Royal Palms this past weekend. We started with a couples massage, pool time, dinner at T Cooks and finished the night listening to music in the bar. It was a memorable weekend. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family and I spent a few days recently at the Royal Palms and I only wish we could have stayed longer. The staff was wonderful and couldn’t have been more attentive, the resort itself has everything you could wish for in the way of luxurious amenities, and the dining was superb! We will definitely return; thank you Royal Palms!

Room Tip: The casitas are luxurious and private
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip so was not able to enjoy all of the amenities. However, the grounds were beautiful. There are fountains and sitting areas scattered throughout the property. My casita has a private patio. The restaurant was nice with excellent service. The food was good but not exceptional. The highlight was the Mix Up bar. None of the signature drinks contained gin so the waiter asked the bartender to mix something special- a fantastic blueberry and thyme gin fizz which was perfect for the weather.

Word to the wise. The property does not put top sheets on the bed unless requested. I woke up during the night sweating under the duvet and didn’t have much option. Also, the towels are changed every third day. Request a top sheet and daily towels if this is important to you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business