Lowest prices for your stay
EmbassySuites.com
Hotels.comUS$133
travelup.comUS$153
Reviews (1 015)
1 015 results
All reviews light rail front desk great hotel great stay heard museum business trip evening reception spacious rooms complimentary breakfast would stay here again hotel room great room happy hour atrium conference
Selected filters
5 - 10 of 1 015 reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2021

3 miles north of downtown great location, renovated rooms, free breakfast, free happy hour and overall a very friendly staff. If you want value you will get it here. Light rail station in front of property for easy access to downtown venues.

1  Thank beiny911
Reviewed 19 July 2021

We stayed here after the CDC restrictions were lifted. The room was very clean and they ensured safety of their employees by not cleaning the room daily, which kept us safe as well. Everything was organized in a good way as businesses begin to open up. :)

1  Thank ilwhitehair23
Reviewed 17 July 2021

No one welcome you or acknowledge your presence in the lobby/entrance. Very low budget disposable plates/utensils for the complementary breakfast. Swimming pool in very bad shape and dirty, no towels etc

2  Thank ruthj1212
Reviewed 25 June 2021

Great time with family very close to restaurants and airport. Modern hotel with great bar area and comfy bed. My family had a wonderful time. We enjoyed the food and the pool. I was able to walk to sports bar to enjoy time with family.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021

This hotel was one of the worst place I stayed.
First, their cleanliness is awful, and it’s health hazard. I booked for a one bedroom suite and they assigned me to room 320. After my husband and I unpacked for all our stuff and settled at the room, we realized that the balcony was covered with bird droppings... the balcony has a sliding door that opens wide. It was so disgusting and unsafe at this point. So I went to the front desk and asked to change the room after explaining. He didn’t seem surprised about this issue and told me that he’d switch to another room that is an upgrade. Honestly I didn’t care about the room being upgraded because I already booked the size of room I want with extra cost. When I walked into the new room, it was exactly the type of room I booked, no upgrade of anything. At least it didn’t have any balcony, which means no place for full of bird droppings, so I moved on.
On the same night as we were coming back to the room, I asked the front desk if we can have a pair of slipper. He said “What? We don’t have such thing!”It was so rude.
Lastly, this place charges $28 per night for parking. This was not informed anywhere when I booked this place. I understand some hotel charges for parking, but come on we are in Phoenix, AZ. And it was not stated anywhere when I booked the room.
I think I ended up paying more than $150 per night. Given the awful cleanliness, rude front desk, and extra cost of parking, I suggest find another hotel.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank emilylU3576GB
Monica Sanciprian, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for your negative stay, I will share your comments with our team and also have the issues in the room addressed. We hope to see you again.