Lowest prices for your stay
EmbassySuites.com
Orbitz.comUS$182
Hotels.comUS$182
travelup.comUS$202
Reviews (1 015)
1 015 results
All reviews light rail front desk great hotel great stay heard museum business trip evening reception spacious rooms complimentary breakfast would stay here again hotel room great room happy hour atrium conference
Selected filters
579 - 584 of 1 015 reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2015

This hotel is not only such a great location and is so beautiful inside, the rooms are an amazing size! But my favorite part was their pet-friendliness! So we aren't the types that take their dogs everywhere but we were headed to Phoenix from Albuquerque to see the U2 concert and ended up not having a babysitter. Though she is very well behaved we weren't sure how the hotel staff would be about this. Turns out they were super welcoming and it wasn't a problem at all! We were so relieved. It was her first vacation and she absolutely enjoyed her suite! :) Another really nice thing that happened was when we returned pretty late a night after the concert, they opened up the gift shop so everyone could buy snacks and drinks, which was very cool! They didn't have to do this but they did and everyone appreciated it.

Also, we utilized the light rail system just steps from the front door of the hotel to hit US Airways and the baseball park. It was such a better value than being right downtown, but just as close with the light rail. We ate that the restaurant in the hotel, which was excellent, and we also visited the bar which had free snacks during happy hour. We will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Monica S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2015

Thank you for kind words, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, Comeback and visit us soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Great place to stay and very convenient to downtown phoenix. Light rail very accessible. Excellent establishment. My family and I were able to attend the baseball game and U2 concert and it was a great place to stay and a great location to go shopping. Close to malls and other restaurants as well. Concierge was very helpful when it came to late night establishments who deliver and great valet service.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 1 June 2015

When I checked in, I was in full costume for the nearby Phoenix Comicon, which they get every year, but it didn't seem to phase the young red-headed man who checked me in. He was overall nice and answered any questions, some before I asked! Warm manager on duty as, she was also a red head, very nice and talkitive. Our room was comfy and loved the suite. We'll be doing this again next year and hope to stay at the same hotel again. FYI: the breakfast buffet is pretty dang good too!

Reviewed 31 May 2015

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for an evening prior to our trip to Sedona/Grand Canyon. The hotel is clean and the rooms are large. The front desk staff was friendly. This hotel was great for one night and would also work for longer stays. The only dislike is some of the bathroom fixtures and other parts of the room could use some updating.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

We reserved a room with TWO BEDS and requested to be far from the elevator and on a low floor. I have a severe fear of heights, which I explained when I called to check on the reservation ahead of time. I called to make sure this was the case a few days prior to arriving and reiterated that we would be arriving very late. When we got there we were given a room on the seventh floor that was a conference room and had ONE BED. We were a party of FOUR and two of us did not appreciate sleeping on a horrible fold out couch. We were told it was the last room and that our reservation of two beds was only a request. I have never had such an experience. I am not staying in a Hilton hotel ever again since the reservation is not really a reservation but a "request". No one may any attempt to remedy this, and we had two exhausted kids. And they gave us only 3 towels and 4 pillows. We requested more and they did not bring them. We had to ask a second time hours later. The lady at the front desk in the morning was helpful with telling us where to go in Phoenix but that was the only bright spot.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JayAnderkinGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

We greatly appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the disappointment with your stay. We wish things had gone much differently for you and your family. I know you and Monica have worked on resolution and I hope you have found that to be satisfactory. She has researched the root cause of your challenge and held discussions with her team. We truly want to eliminate these types of occurrences. Thank you again for giving us that opportunity and for staying with us.