Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$71
US$53
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$84
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
Hyatt Place Phoenix - North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$99
US$89
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$85
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$141
US$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$269
US$263
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$230
US$225
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed herefront deskoutdoor pool ismarriott courtyardperfect staybusiness triproom was cleanrestaurants and shopsvery nice hotelwi fihotel staffeasy accessgreat roomwould stay here againfreewaylobbycostco
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Everyone was so wonderful. The staff is superb and efficient. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a clean hotel with a friendly staff. The outdoor pool is perfect on a warm night. Will be back again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Katie W, Manager at Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Wow! Thank you for the awesome review. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to the team. I am thrilled you had such a great stay with us. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Got this hotel for my reserve duty time at Luke Air Force Base. I am very very pleased with it. The location is right next to the freeway. With that being said, the freeway noise was the only complaint I had about this hotel, and the location. Other that that, everything that I can think of was great.

Very clean rooms, common areas, and very polite desk clerks.

I definitely will recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your time and the valuable feedback that you provided. I am thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your needs during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Safe travels to you.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 10 nights, great location, friendly staff, breakfast at the Bistro was a great start to our morning ! Front desk was great to deal with (Katie ,Marcy) and and Robert in the Bistro. Large pool

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Katie W, Manager at Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am thrilled you had such a great stay with us. Your kind words will be passed along to the team. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Safe travels to you!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

My co-workers and I used this hotel while on a week long business trip in Phoenix this past week. I was a little skeptical at first due to the hotel's proximity to the highway. I thought that noise would be a major concern, but I actually enjoyed some of the best sleep of my life in this hotel. Rooms were very clean and roomy - a great fit for long stays. Also, good food and drink options in their bistro.
Staff in this hotel were extremely accommodating as well. After realizing that my coworkers were assigned single bed rooms with balconies I made a request to switch rooms and Neil the front desk did not hesitate to make the change.
Another bright spot - Chris in maintenance definitely went above and beyond for my coworker and I by bringing us microwaves to our rooms (which apparently don't come standard). Additionally, after a number of other mishaps, including several faulty room keys and getting stuck in the elevator, Chris, Neil and the other hotel staff accommodated for my troubles.
The great customer service that I received here alone is the primary reason why I wouldn't hesitate to book with them again!

Room Tip: Rooms w/ Balcony overlooking pool=fabulous!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ivonne C, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel! I am thrilled that our team exceeded your expectations. One of the reasons I thoroughly enjoy reading surveys from our amazing guests, such as yourself, is the opportunity it gives us to see how we stack up to our goal of being a premier hotel! When we receive great scores like yours, I know that we are on the right track!

I am also excited that your enjoyed our new Bistro 2.0 food offerings, this is a new menu that we are excited about and are glad you enjoyed it! We look forward to your next trip to Phoenix and hope we can continue to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

First of all, location is a huge bonus for this property when considering a stay here after a visit to the University of Phoenix Stadium for a game. It is only a few miles away (on the freeway). The price is reasonable, the room is clean, and beds are comfortable. It was easy to get dinner at the hotel bistro after the game and relax. There are other more upscale restaurants nearby if you desire.
Front desk staff was polite and helpful and check in was a breeze.
Breakfast is available and can be a part of your stay if you choose that option when booking your room.
No charge for WiFi.
No charge for parking.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Katie W, Manager at Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so thrilled to see you had an exceptional stay with us. Thank you for pointing out some of our amenities. I am glad you were able to enjoy our Bistro. Come back and visit us again soon! Happy New Year to you.